Chapter 73

Dedicated to:
@gilinskygawd
@smilestyle2194
@MrsFinneganGilinsky
@MeganRhianH
@fanfic4people
@comfortress

_________________

-Hannah POV-

Dr Gilbert gave me a shot to numb the pain as I was about to give birth to not one but two babies. I wasn't ready because Jack isn't here with me.

"I'm here." Maggie said gripping my hand for support. I appreciated it, but all I really want is Jack and I was trying to hold these two babies in for a while longer. But no they wanted out.

"We're about to start - " Dr Gilbert said just as the doors burst open and shut quickly making me jump.

"WOAHH HOLD UP! I AM HERE. I'M HERE!" Jack yelled so loud I'm sure the whole of Omaha heard him.

My heart did a triple backflip and swelled up at the sound of his voice. I couldn't see him due to the sheet across my waist blocking me from seeing the lower part of my body.

But I could hear his wonderful voice. It made me so happy and relieved that I started crying heavily. I sobbed.

"Baby I'm here." He sighed and came up beside me on the other side. I reached out with my other hand to hold his. "And I love you so much."

"Oh Jack." I cried. "I love you! I love you! I'm so happy you're here."

"I'm happy I'm here! I've never driven so fast in my life. Babe its almost time." He said excitedly. It made me excited. He fastened a scrub on just as Maggie had and held my hand.

"This is it guys!" Maggie said shedding a small tear.

"This is it." I said taking a deep breath.

"This is it." Jack repeated squeezing my hand in his.

"Okay Hannah we're ready for you sweety so just steady your legs." Dr Gilbert said.

"Okay I'm ready." I said bravely and looked to Maggie and Jack. They are all the support I needed to do this.

"Okay one...two...three...and PUSH!" She instructed. And I did. Really hard.

-

After pushing for what seemed like hours on end, its safe to say I hate Jack for getting me pregnant and putting me through this.

"Baby just a few more." Jack soothed my hair down with his free hand.

"Don't fucking talk to me, you did this to me Jack! I am never having sex with you ever again!" I said getting my teeth and pushing again.

"You're almost there Han!" Maggie said encouragingly.

"That's it! One more push Hannah." Dr Gilbert said loudly. And so I did, I pushed really hard and gripped Maggie and Jacks hand tightly.

And that's when I felt a relief and also heard the most beautiful cry in my life. It was a boys cry. It's Finn.

"Oh my God my baby." I sobbed wanting to see him.

"Finnegan Edward Gilinsky!" Dr Gilbert notified us. "One more push Han!"

Jack was beside me in tears. Like I'm talking real tears. He covered his mouth in disbelief.

I pushed harder, wanting to see my second baby. And soon enough, a second but much louder cry filled my ears. My daughter, she's finally out. Kim.

"Jack why don't you help bring Hannah the twins." One of the nurses said. I couldn't wait to see them, my heart was racing and suddenly all the pain from birth went away at the thought of them.