Endeavor Down

...(TW ⚠️ graphic details and mentions of abuse)

"Looks like the press conference is finally starting"
Shigaraki said aloud, making everyone silent as they all intently watched the TV.

"Tonight we are here live with former UA teachers Eraserhead and Vlad king.
This conference will regard everything leading up to last night and what steps will be now taken in the future.
I'm your host, Kuro Haru, here to take you through this all."
The host said, clearing his voice and officially beginning the press conference.

"to start off, our first question of the night is-
Will UA make a return in the future?"

Aizawa cleared his throat and sighed, "because of the circumstances given, UA no longer has the capability to reopen. It's forever closed"
He replied.

"Is it true that principal Nezu died last night?"

"Yes"

"What steps will you all be taking regarding all the students who have died due to UA's lack of ability to protect its students?"

"the parents of the children who died are going to be given money in whatever amount they ask for.
We understand that is not enough to replace a life however we ask for forgiveness as we do not have the capability to do anything else...

Of the UA staff, only I and Vlad king remain.
We alone don't have the ability to help the families who lost lives last night.

But there isn't anything we can do."
Aizawa said, sorrowful.

"Is it true that Hisashi Yamada, more commonly known as Present Mic, betrayed UA and is a part of the reason all of what happened last night happened?"

Aizawa's lips quivered as he looked down at his table in regret, while he would never admit it to anyone, he truly considered Present mic to be a friend.

"Yes."
Vlad king answered in his stead, knowing it was a sensitive subject.

"Additionally, is it true that Denki Kaminari and Himiko Toga are traitors?"

"Yes"

"And is it true that Optic, the most wanted villain in Japan, is none other than Izuku Midoriya?"

"...yes"

_________________________________________

Midoriya watched the press conference from his phone, seated in an abandoned building in a desolate place of Japan.

He grinned ear to ear, happy to watch the many reactions that came about his and everyone else's betrayal.

"Soon after the conference is over, Bakugo and Todoroki get killed.

It'll be perfect.

After their deaths and endeavor's death, I'll go after the commission and shut them down permanently.

I already have enough dirt on them that it could turn the ocean black, so really all that's left is making sure that no official is left alive.

Once they're gone, all the remaining heroes either die or retire.

And after that...

I'm finally done."

_________________________________________

"in this video we can see Hawks and Izuku Midoriya freely talking to one another.
This video was recorded and submitted by Katsuki Bakugo.

Is it true that no one picked up on their suspicious behavior?"