Chapter 17: Changing Genres

"Hold the fuck up... isn't this..."

Riser said to himself as he looked at the 6-story tall mansion in front of them with a look of shock and bewilderment in his eyes. Making him rub his eyes to check if he was seeing right before looking up again as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing, causing Rias to let out a soft giggle in response due to his reaction.

 Making him rub his eyes to check if he was seeing right before looking up again as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing, causing Rias to let out a soft giggle in response due to his reaction

'Even though the location is fucking different... Isn't this Issei's residence after it was fucking renovated!? SHIT!! Don't tell me they want me to live in this place!?'

He thought to himself as he felt an ominous feeling build up inside of him as if he was slowly replacing Issei's place. Making him nervously gulp in response as he felt his throat turn dry. Dazedly staring at the building before Great Red and Ophis pulled him inside while following Rias who unlocked the large wooden door with her spare keys.

'What the fuck is this ominous feeling... it's like my life would never be the same again as soon as I enter this cursed place'

He thought to himself before the sight of a grandiose entrance greeted his eyes. The same decorations as it was in the anime, causing Riser's mouth to twitch as he was carried inside the elevator by the two dragons beside him. Dragging him inside as he was unable to resist due to the incredible grip strength that they had. Making Riser's mouth twitch in response.

"Even though this mansion is small compared to your clan mansion. It has complete facilities that you'll need to entertain yourself during your stay. We renovated the 2nd floor and above to have more rooms so that this mansion can accommodate at least 30 people. All facilities are located on the basement floors"

Rias explained, causing Riser to raise his eyebrows in surprise since it seems like it wasn't exactly the same as it was in the anime or light novel. Especially the 6th floor which is supposed to be a VIP room where faction meetings are held.

'Now that I think about it... the exterior is a lot... wider than I remember. Maybe it's because it was designed to have more rooms compared to before?'

"On the 1st-floor basement... we have a training room, a movie theater, a variety of baths, and a large sauna. On the 2nd basement floor is an indoor swimming pool, and on the 3rd basement floor is a library. I heard that you like reading so I had our servants fill it up with novels and copies of the books in the Gremory Clan's private library. There's also a coffee machine and a fridge filled with snacks in the library in case you're hungry while reading. We renovated the design a bit to fit your taste, Riser."

'What the fuck!? Why does it sound like you fucking built this place, especially for me!? But... the structure is still the same as it was in the anime. Maybe the interior design was changed a bit, but overall. Nothing much has changed...'

Riser thought to himself while looking at Rias' enthusiastic expression as if she was excited to show him around this place. Making Riser think of any comeback towards her to ruin her mood and make him look ungrateful.