Chapter 1

Hiya my name is Jenny Ryland and I am 14 years old and a freshman at my new high school called Cy High High school.

Weird name right I thought so too but I love the school. I have a lot of brothers but only one crazy best friend named Natasha Star (everyone calls her Nat because she hates the name Natasha), I love her to death and back she makes my crazy side come out. The reason I only have one best friend is because of my brothers, every time I meet someone new they do a back ground check to make sure the person I hang out with isn't bad or crazy. I really don't know how Nat passed the test she is way crazy.

The reason why my brothers do a background check is because they're super - duper protective. I mean there is times that I like their protectiveness, but usually I don't like it.

I have ten amazingly stupid brothers and I hate all of them...just joking I like all of them...sometimes. My mom and dad told my brothers and I the story of how they met and how all of eleven us kids came to be.

My mom and dad met in college and it was like love at first sight. Right then and there my dad proposed and when they got married my mom asked my dad if we can have a big family. My dad told her that they should have 11 boys and weirdly enough my mom agreed. So they had ten boys but when they popped put the last one (they wanted a surprise on the gender obviously thinking they would have a boy), but out I came girl parts and all.

All my brothers were very popular and all, my dad said that they got the looks from him when girls call the house looking for one of brothers. Since my brothers were either twins or only a year apart they were together in high school and they're called the Ryland boys.

Since day one my brothers never failed to protect me everywhere I went one of my brothers were there with me. And that results in me knowing all of their girlfriends and friends. I constantly have to be on the lookout for the boys and girls. Sometimes the boys only date me to be friends with my brothers, but what they don't know is that if you use me my brothers can seriously injure you. The girls try to be friends with me to date my brothers it's really disgusting.

Okay enough about me, start reading the journey about Me and My Brothers...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow me on...

For updates and new info on stories!