Chapter 14

August

"If you ain't hit, did you at least release yourself?" Chris asked.

"Once Callie went ta' sleep I did. Leah's special ta' me, I'ca never treat her like some broad I jus' met." I said.

"I'm proud of you bruh. You really changin'. Yall need to get back together foreal." He chuckled.

"It ain't that easy bruh."

Chris and I was at our last rehearsal befo' our tour kicked off in a few days. Trey had a meet and greet so it was jus' us two chillin'.

"You seen me arguing with Tyson Pussyford on Twitter?" He asked. (Tyson Beckford)

"Yeah, yall was both being petty bruh." I replied.

"Man he started it. Posting a video at a gun range, even his mama got involved. Nigga you a grown ass man." He retorted.

"And you a grown ass man arguin' on Twitter wit' that nigga. You jus' came at his throat cause you seen him around Karrueche." I chuckled.

"Ion't kno' why she was with him anyway." He scoffed.

"You need help bruh. If she wanna be out in Vegas enjoyin' herself fa' the weekend then let her. That's not ya girl no mo' so stop be so damn possessive Chris." I said bluntly.

"So you wouldn't be possessive if Leah was with some nigga enjoying herself?" He asked.

"Ta' be honest? Nah I wouldn't trip. We not togetha'. I can't stop her from doin' what she wanna do cause at the end of the day we grown. If I ain't fuck up we'd still be togetha' and I wouldn't have ta' worry about no fuck nigga tryna fuck wit' her." I explained.

"So nigga what is you saying?" He questioned.

"I'm sayin', leave Kae alone. Move on. People lookin' atchu' crazy cause you tryna control her and she's single. It's not healthy bruh. You my nigga so I'm tellin' you like it is cause I'a care. What you need ta' do is worry about Royalty. That should be your main concern right na'. Not kno' broad and damn sure not Karrueche."

He sighed. I kno' my nigga got bipolar disorder and he ain't been takin' his pills. The media perceives him one way, and behind closed doors it's a different story.

It happens ta' every artist in the industry and it sucks. Sometimes you wonder where the rumors came from cause they sound dumb as fuck.

My mama used ta' always say, as long as you kno' who you are that's all that matters. Whatever anybody else got ta' say don't matter.

"You right..." He mumbled.

"I kno' you love that lil girl ta' death. She needs at least one of her parents ta' act like they got some damn sense." I said truthfully.

"I do. She's my world." He smiled.

"Das' wassup. Na' getcho ass up we 'posed ta' be rehearsin' and you got me preachin' and shit." I chuckled.

He stood up and dapped me up. We headed inside the studio. My back up dancers Candace and Desiree was on they way.

"What's up niggas?" Trey greeted.

"Waitin' on ya black ass ta' show up."

"Yeah nigga, that meet and greet took long enough."

"Some chick threw her thong at me and her friend wanted me to sign hers." He smirked.

"I wish a broad could throw some draws at me." Chris mumbled.

"An STD could be in them panties dumbass, you worried about gettin' a pair throw atchu'." I chuckled.