chapter 12 seriously employee!

ruhina (pov)

i cant believe my eyes she just came running inside squealing like mangooses does mangooses squeal ughh what the hell i am thinking! that lady came running to ashton and sat on his lap.

i tried to ignore them and kept my face void of any emotion.

"ohh baby do you know how much i missed you?" girl said.

"i know darling i missed you too"ashton said.

and they started making out i just feel disgusted but i sat there just staring at the dining table many thoughts were running into my mind that may be he dont want to marry me because he loves her or may be he is doing this wantedly to hurt me i dont know but i will go with the latter suddenly his words when we first met came back to me even then he said if i marry him he will make my life a living hell oh god i hate myself now i should have known that he love someone else because from the start he was giving me indications.

june voice brought me back to reality when i turned to her. her face was full of concern and sympathy and when i glance at my left they were still sucking their faces.

quickly i turned to my right with the smile on my face.

"good morning june" i greeted.

"good morning ruhina what would you like to have for breakfast" her voice soft and her words were coated with concern.

seeing her concern for me whom she met only yesterday made me smile genuinely at her.

" june whatever you make for me with some of your love in it will do fine for me" i said smiling broadly at her.

"ok" june said relieved, may be seeing me smiling.

"who is she?" bimbo sitting on ashton asked when i took a glance, them without noticing. she was playing with his collar.

"ahh she is my persnol assistant" ashton said loud enough so that i can hear.

and his words and seeing them this close making out f*c*ing hurts.but i didnt let it show on my face.

clattering of glass sounded from the kitchen, i run to the kitchen june's hand was bleeding i ran to her and took her hand and dragged her to the sink, opening the tap i put her hand under flowing water and then i hear another presence in the kitchen by the manly colonge i can tell it is ashton.

"oh june does it hurt?" i asked examining her hand ashton came beside me with first aid box and took june's hand in his examinig it and then he took out the spirit and cotton,wetted the cotton with spirit and when he was about to put that on june's hand she pulled it from his.

"no no no i am alright i dont need spirit" she said crying. her cut was little deep it has to be cleaned otherwise there are chances of infection.

i took her face in my hand and talked to her as if she is a small. child.

"june its alright it has to be cleaned with spirit otherwise there are chances of infection and if infection gets in your cut there will be more troubles" i explained her softly.

"but i am scared of spirits from childhood it burns like hell"she said still crying. i cant believe she is scared of spirit i mean she is in mid thirties.

i smiled at her and hugged her tight she was short so her head was in my crook of neck i purposely turned her to the other side and signalled for ashton who was staring at me to treat june's cut.

i tightly hold her to my chest cooing soothing words in her ear while ashton treated her cut.

she winced and cried little louder then after sometime she completely stopped crying whilst i hold her close till she got quite.

she slowly pulled herself,i loosened my grip and hold her at arms length.

" feeling better?" i asked.

"yes thankyou" she answered her voice hoarsed from crying.
and her tear stained face turned into pink colour from embarassment.

"its alright everyone have phobias no need to be embarassed.did you had your breakfast?" i asked smiling.

"yes but yours and mr.ambrose breakfast is spilled" she said in a low voice lowering her head.

"no problem june ruhina and i will have breakfast outside"ashton said.

we were both staring in each others eyes when a screechy voice was heard.

"omg is everything alright?"ashton's bimbo asked.

(bimbos pic is on the side)

i turned my head to her and she was seeing from me to ashton and then shifted her gaze at the food spilled on the floor.

"baby i am hungry and here all the food is spilled" bimbo said.

"lets go we will have breakfast outside" ashton said.

we moved to the door but my intention was to clean the kitchen so i was going out to get the help but ashton's bimbo got the wrong idea.

"is your employee also coming with us?" bimbo asked her words coating with disgust. seriously employee!

"yes"ashton
"no"me.

ashton and me said simultaneously. ashton turned to me frowning.is he serious? no way i am going in bimbo's and ashton's date acting as third wheel.

when i turned to leave "yes you are coming with us" he said through gritted teeth.

now he is angry just great! i sighed and walked out of the door to not increase his anger otherwise i have to pay later.

i thought this breakfast cant get any worst but i was so bloody wrong.....

********************

hello beautiful readers heres an update and i am sorry i took so long to update.read and enjoy but dont forget to

vote
comment
share and
follow

bye!!