Chapter 34: The Truth

Third Person's P.O.V.

Just then there was a flash of pink light. Marinette's Body was glowing and Damian's wound was healing at the same time. "Healing Magic-A power which can only be used by true Ladybug miraculous holder" Talia spoke out. 

"It is true but if used for a long time, It can be deadly" Luka pointed out. After a few minutes Marinette passed out while Damian held on to her. 

"Let's leave the place, Quick!" Jason said as he pointed out to the crack in the ceiling. Everyone rushed out. 

"The elders will go in Lady Shiva's jet while we will go in the Family jet" Damian Said and rushed in the jet with Marinette in his hand. 

"But who will fly the jet?" Sabin asked 

"We have Alfred!" Tim shouted as he entered behind Jason in the jet. 

"Try not to kill each other!" Saying this Kagami closed the jet's door and soon they were in the sky.

~~

"Soooo, How Have you been Talia?" Audrey asked trying to lighten the atmosphere,

"Quite well Audrey" 

*Bang* 

"Cut the Chase and explain why did you Kidnapped Mari-chen" Tomoe asked banging her stick on the floor

"You too man-It will be great if you tell us everything because any information we got of you was from My little rock star" Jagged said

Bruce Sighed "When I was sent to Gotham-The place my parents died-I was uncomfortable with the whole arrangement. When i started the mission I found out that Ra al Ghul was the actual mastermind behind every bombing and that Talia was just following his orders. Over my mission of observing them I fell in love with Talia, On day i confronted her and Said her feeling for me were the same as she had spotted me on my missions. Then We had Damian and because of that i settled in Gotham. Later when Ra died Talia took over and swore to never again use power for the wrong purpose. The truth is i never betrayed you-I just fell in love" He ended with shooting a soft smile at Talia. 

"Look Sabin I am sorry about the whole Cain thing, It was my Father's Ideas After all." Talia said 

Sabin Sighed "You will be only forgiven when you tell me why you Kidnapped Marinette" She replied with a smile

~On the other Jet~

"Wait so Basically Miraculous are jewels with Magical power which transformers you in to Superhero's!" Jason Exclaimed. After nearly passing out at the sight of Kawmis Dick, Jason and Tim were finally understand the situation well. Damian sat on the corner with Marinette still passed out on his lap. 

"Well if we are revealing our identities- I might as well give the ring to my master" Plagg said 

"Are you serious! You are going back to Chat Noir?" Jason Exclaimed 

"No you Idiot- My real master, the true holder of the black cat Miraculous, and Mari-bug's Life partner...Damian Wayen" Saying this Plagg went to Damian with the ring. "All you need to say is Plagg Claws out!" 

Damian Gently placed Marinette on the sofa Pillow and then wears the ring "Plagg Claws Out!" 

"You look Soooo Coooool Little D" Dick said in awe. "My father Just contacted me, Our parents are going back to Paris while we will be Staying with the Wayans" Nathaniel said

"Well This is the start of a New Adventure for all of us" Kagami said with a smile