Chapter 33

Isabelle's POV

We start to slow down as we approach a little bay area. I start looking around in every direction, trying to see some kind of animal.

Nothing impressive happens. A fish here, a bird there. Boring stuff.

Jason whispers quietly, "Look over there. By the buoy. There's a little one."

He points towards a bright blue buoy about 10 feet away from us. I watch for a few seconds. Then, all of a sudden, a dolphin springs out of the water and flops back in.

"Cool!" Sophia exclaims.

"He looks very playful," Jason acknowledges. "Maybe we can get him to follow the boat."

He starts to move. He clicks his tongue a few times to get the dolphins attention. And it works! The dolphin starts to follow us!

We move out into the open water and zig zag. The dolphin leaps out of the water multiple times.

"This is awesome," I whisper to Alexander.

"Yeah," he agrees.

We head out to deep water, I'd guess about 20 feet. The dolphin heads back to the rest of its family(? Herd?)

Something creeps up into view and dips back under.

"Ah," Jason says. "That's a hammerhead. Just a tiny one though."

The shark pops back up again and Jason grabs it! With his bare hands! Is he crazy or something?

"Omigosh!" Sophia squeals. "A real shark!"

"Come touch it," Jason offers.

Sophia hesitantly touches it. More like a poke actually.

"Ooh! It's slimy!" She shrieks.

"Shh!" Xander an I say at the same time.

"I'll try." I say, walking over to Jason and the shark.

I slide my hand over its back. It really is slimy. It feels pretty weird. I take my hand off and wipe it on Xander's shirt.

"Gross, Isabelle!" He whines. "Look what you did to my shirt!"

"So what?" I reply. "All shirts get dirty. I'm just making the process faster."

"Sure." He says.

I peck his nose. He smiles at this and kisses my lips.

"Eew!" Sophia shouts. "PDA!"

Xander playfully pushes her. I giggle, so does Sophia.

Jason throws the little shark back in the water and it swims away very fast.

"I think we should head back." Jason declares. "We will be heading into the wind so I might take a while longer."

We all agree. He guns it and its even windier than before.

I've just realized one thing.

I. Hate. Wind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, I've been really busy.

I don't really know where to go with this story. So, if anyone volunteers, I will choose someone to help me write the next few chapters. You will have to have some way of communication.

1 vote and 1 comment for the next chapter?

Aaaaaannnnndddd,

Does anyone here watch Jacksgap? Or am I the only one?

Because that dude is awesome. I mean, he's British, he's cute, he's a twin, he's British.

So yeah.

Bye guys! Thanks for all the support! I read every comment and every message you send. I remember when I had only about 3 reads on each chapter. Now have, like, 80 or something. You people are great.

Also I'd like to thank @alexbelleswift again because she is awesome and she has been a really big encouragement to me for the past few months. So thanks a ton! I really appreciate everything!

So yeah, I'm don't with my Grammy award speech.

Bye guyss,

<3