Chapter 23 *continues*

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 23:

Sitting with El in the audience, I had started to grow bored, aside from the screaming and the booming of music.

I still got shivers whenever Harry's voice would fill my ears.

But ignoring me, El was having a good time, swaying around, dancing, even screaming to blend in with the fans here and there.

I catch Harry looking at me once again, making me sigh. I caught him, like what.. Seven times in a row, staring at me already?

What's his problem?

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" Harry sings, literally standing in front of me from the stage, as my eyes widened.

El grinned, nudging me.

It was in the middle of the show, Harry smirking at me once they finished the song.

"Hope you guys enjoyed that!" Liam shouts down into the microphone.

"And I'm keeping my eye on one stunning girl in the crowd, right now." Harry says, winking at me as I rolled my eyes.

Voices around me filled my ears, obviously, talking shit.

"Actually, Haz. Why don't you bring her up?" Louis suggests as people scream. For no apparent reason.

It's me.. He's going to pick me. I can't go up there! In front of thousands of people? How about fuck no!

"One of my.. Let's say, frenemies, Jane Hendricks get your bum up here!" Harry screams into the microphone, girls looking around for that mystery girl. And well I can tell it won't be mystery anymore..

"Go Jane!" El tells me, shoving me gently in the direction of the stage.

I find a security guard, literally just lifting me up as I gasped. I looked like a little child!

Since I was in the front row, the tall muscular man set me right on the stage, making me stumble over to Harry.

I sent him a glare, nervously looking out to the huge crowd. "Shit." I muttered, but it echoed through Harry's microphone.

The screaming girls soon erupted into laughter, some not amused at all.

"Aww, love don't be shy." Harry smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Jane! Tell us about yourself!" Louis leads once again as I mentally reminded myself to murder him after the show.

Harry just smirked, handing me his microphone.

A spotlight was set on only me as my eyes widened nervously. I was shaking! I probably looked so stupid!

"Ermm.. I'm Jane..." I say nervously, my voice trailing on as the boys laughed, everyone was laughing. Ugh.

"Go on." Harry nods, amusedly smiling at me.

"Errr.. I-I.. I umm.. I'm 19 years old, and I----"

My phone ringing loudly in my pocket interrupts me as I gasped. "Have to take this." I mumbled, holding the microphone in a hand and taking my phone out with the other.

"Hello?"

''Jane, this is Georgia." Georgia my neighbor, by the way.

"Oh hey." I say simply. I NEVER talk to her, unless it's about running errands or something. It must be important,then.

"Jane," She sighed. "Y-you're house burned down.. S-something like a stove was probably leaved on, and their hosing down your house now."

"WHAT?!" I literally screamed.