Chapter 4: thats not how you shower!!!

Natsu POV
**few minutes ago**
I was walking down the richest streets, putting my hands in my pocket as I stroll. I looked up to the sky-I've never seen the sky so blue. It was so blue, that it almost looked like the reflection of an ocean-
Wait. I shouldn't even think about that, after all that fishy girl showed herself right in my face. I closed my eyes as I tried to forget about that-
THUMP!

I quickly looked towards the sound and saw a girl who just collapsed. I ran over to her to help her up,
"Are you alright miss-"
I saw the familiar face as she looked up at me. She had a blank stare as she realized who I was,
"...eh?"she said.

"WHAT THE-"

"Eh?!!!!"

I cannot believe it!! It's HER. The girl I was TRYING TO FORGET ABOUT. NO WAIT SHE AINT A GIRL she's a-
I looked down,
THEN WHY DOES SHE HAVE LEGS?!!!

She backed up and tried to defend herself as she closed her eyes. I just stood there as I looked at the now-a-human-girl wearing a pink shimmering dress.

"... I thought you were a-"

"I know I know," she interrupted me, "I'll tell you later, but may you please take me to a place I can stay? I'm kind of homeless right now." I noticed how she was breathing through her mouth instead of her nose... She must not be used to being a human yet.

"..ok, come, I'll take you to my palace."I replied.

it's not like I feel sorry for her or anything... Right?
Yeah, It's just that maybe I can get some information out of her...

I helped the blonde get to the palace, and one of my maids took her to a room right away.
"Is she alright, young master?" The maid said, as she came back down stairs from the room.

"Ya." I said, "she's just a little unsteady.

"Oh... Why did you then take her, a stranger, to the palace?"

"... She needs a home."

"Oh..." She bowed and went back to whatever she was doing.

I went to one of the living rooms and sat on a really big blue couch. I looked to the ground as I went in deep thought, Why? Why is she HERE? She showed herself up to me when that was the last thing I wanted to happen! And for goodness sake, how did she turn into a HUMAN?!

Lucy's P.O.V

The maid took me to a room and gave me a fluffy material.
" here's a towel, there's extra clothes in the closet if you need it. The bathroom is right there in the back, so please take a shower. It seems like your worn out," she said and smiled, closing the door.
.
.
.
.
'Wait, what's a bathroom? What's a towel, is it the fluffy material thingy she gave? How do I take a 'shower'?
Do humans take 'showers'?
Great, I'm doomed. There probably gonna think I'm weird or something.
Well, looks like I'll just have to figure it out myself.'

I went in to the 'bath room' the lady was talking about, and found a weird metal thing attached to the wall. It had a big curtain around it like it was a wall. I stepped inside the space of the curtain, and looked at the metal thing to see a screw like thingy right under it.
"I wonder what this does," I said as I started turning the screw like thingy. Water suddenly poured out of the metal thing on the wall.
"W-water? Is this what they call 'shower'?" I grinned. Looks like they also play with water.

Natsu's P.O.V
I waited for the blonde as I was still sitting on the couch. The same maid that helped the mermaid girl can and bowed near me,
"Prince Natsu, if you are waiting for the girl she is taking a shower."the maid said as she continued her cleaning.

"Oh, she's taking a shower." I mumbled to myself. "I guess she knows how to take showers, cause she probably does in her ocean world... Wetting themselves.... Wait... What? Wouldn't they already be wet? I mean they're are already in the water- WAIT A MINUTE!! THAT WOULD MEAN SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO!!" I ended up screaming which made the maiden nearly drop a vase hearing my scream. I ran up the stairs. "SHE'S PROBABLY GONNA FLOOD THE PLACE!!! SOMEHOW!!!"

I kicked the bedroom door open and looked around the place. I spotted the pink door on the other side of the room. I ran to knock on it, "Hey! You ok in there?!" I yelled throughly the gaps of the door.

"Yeah!" She screamed enthusiastically. "It's really fun playing with the metal thingy! It's cool that water comes out of it!"

"Oh good. Have fun playing- WAIT WHAT?!"

I think she messed up the whole bathroom. With water.

I kicked down the door and found the girl in her dress, draining wet. Water was everywhere. She was holding the shower head as if it were a hose. But the weird thing was that she was trying to eat the bubbles from the soap. She froze in her strange position the moment she saw me.

"What are you doing...? " I asked.

She looked at me with a nervous smile,
"Trying to eat air bubbles."

"What the heck is that."

".... Food?" Her nervous smile turned into a cheeky one.

"'... What are you fish people doing with your life..." I said as I rubbed my salmon hair. She turned the shower head toward me, which made me soaking wet. ".... Switch off the faucet!!!" I shouted.

"Oh, is that the screw thingy?"

"Yes..."

"Hey, wanna take a shower with me?" She said as she clapped her hand together, with the shower head in between.

"W-what?" I stuttered and started to blush. A shower?!!! With me?!!

"Ya! Come, let's play!" She giggled and turned the faucet back on again. She started splashing me with water, chuckling and giggling as I just let her soak me.

"Ah. I see now. You think shower is water fight, right?" I asked.
She stopped, slowly looked at the shower head and stared at it. They she quick shot up her head and replied,
"Yeah, isn't it that?"

"Nope!" I grinned.

"What is it,then?"

"Showering is cleaning yourself with water."

"Oh... What's this then?" She said and held up the soap.

"It's called soap. You use that so that you can clean your body properly."

"... Oh."

"Well, I'm gonna go now so that you can shower." I said and was about to walk away until she grabbed my wrist,

"Wait. How about you teach me how to?"

"I'm a boy. Your a girl. I can't do that, you need your privacy."

She gave me a questioning look.
Then her face lit up to realization.
" oh..." She started blushing, "I-I see... Humans have to do that.."
She let go of her grip on my hand.

"Finally realized, huh? Well, I guess your done showering, cause you've been playing with an awfully lot of water. You should dry yourself and change into extra clothes. See ya!" I said and gave her a smile. She smiled back,

"Ok. You too."

Oh yeah.... I'm also wet.