Chapter 4~ Something Scary

About the song sorry I just can get over how much I love it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Molly's P.O.V}
That voice... It's THAT voice!
{Shawns P.O.V}
Molly has been gone for way to long. I am starting to get worried. I also don't like that she is sharing a bed with Taylor. Taylor is a player so I don't want to see her heart break. But right now I'm more worried about where she is.
{Molly's P.O.V}
It was TIFFANY
The bitch TIFFANY!!!!!! She was the one who tryed to stab me. Tiffany has always been after me. so far she has dated about 5 of my friends. oh she makes me so mad. I snuck around her and her friend who were in the most sluty outfits. I started to head back to the hotel.
*SKIP TO HOTEL
{Matthew's P.O.V}
Wow Molly's hot, But by the way shawn stares a me. I can tell Shawns VERY protective over her.

{Shawn's P.O.V}(sorry for all the changes)
Uhh they way Matt and Taylor look at molly make me angry. she my little sister they should know better. I love that some of them are getting along with molly but others aren't... I mean she is different.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
I knew it was molly because she loves to knock as hard as she can. I open the door and she screamed" where's the FOOOODD" she said the last word the loudest. I looked over at Matt and Taylor. Matt looked her up and down, Taylor just looked at her face. that made me feel better about Taylor but worst about matt. I hope this all works out...
{Molly's P.O.V}
I'm so tired but I want food. I get up. "I'm going to the -" I was cut off by the door. Taylor got up and answered it.

"WHERE IS MOLLY" I hear the man yell. FUCK ITS MY FATHER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I'm so sorry for the short chapter I have a camp I'm gonna my to and it last till Thursday. BUT THERE ARE NO PHONES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will miss you guys
<3
~Molly