chapter 7

When Naruto went to go see Sasuke for backup he sees Sasuke laying in a pool of blood with a katana in him he checks for Sasuke's pulls and it was slowing down fast and sees he was hardly breathing. Sasuke opens his eyes and takes out one of his eyes to be transferred to Naruto's left eye then says h-hap-py b-bir-the d-day l-l-lov-e i-im s-so-rr-y i -I h-h-a-ve t-t-o g-g-g-o -his eyes close and stops breathing- then Naruto brings Sasuke back to hidden leaf village to show Kakashi what happened then mid way Naruto starts to break down and starts to remember everything.

Mean why'll Kakashi try to calm Naruto down then the day came to Barrie Sasuke in the first place they met but then Naruto stayed with Sasuke's grave because he wasn't ready to leave Sasuke.

When Naruto got back he went straight to his room and locked the door and didn't come out for the day so Kakashi use a Jutsu to bring Naruto's mom and dad back from the dead and his parent's nock on his door Minato and Kushina try to speak to Naruto. He says leave me alone please then his parents left and Kakashi had the idea to use a reanimation jutsu to bring Sasuke back.

Then Kakashi tries to get Naruto to come out to see Sasuke but it doesn't work so Sasuke kicks the door down and sees Naruto limping he called Minato Kushina in. They all saw him limped over the stained bed floor and broke down seeing him like this Minato & Kushina say MY BABY BOY Sasuke says nonononononono my baby fox. Then Sasuke Minato Kushina all go back to heaven and then saw Naruto there and they all hugged each other and said my baby boy my baby fox.

The end