| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 |

“I have hickeys everywhere," I yell over my shoulder, turning around swiftly

“I have hickeys everywhere," I yell over my shoulder, turning around swiftly. "you fucking branded me.”

"That's perfect." He strides over kissing the side of my lips before disappearing into the bathroom.

"Fuck you." I mumble under my breath, using the powder to cover the hickeys. I don't know why but I feel so shy knowing people would see it on my body and know everything that happened.

"Just stay by my side throughout. Don't go running off in another way." he says, with his towel over his neck and another hanging loosely on his waist showing all his vline and abs.

Okay. No no no no. I'm not doing this to myself today.

"Go have your bath big boy." I swat his fingers that were going to my boobs.

"I like this cloth on you." He admires the rubber jumpsuit which clings to my body like a second glove and I roll my eyes smiling.

"Of course you do. You picked it out yourself."

"It's not easy to pull off though but I like how it shows off your curves."

I take two steps away from him. "Go shower Teo."

"Why did you take a shower without me?" He asks pouting and I just smile rolling my eyes.

"Because I always take one alone, stop being a baby and go get ready, it's almost time."

"I just wanted you to drop the soap." he groans out, standing directly in front of me.

"Drop the soap? what do you– what happens when I drop the soap?" I cock my head sideways and he looks away from me.

"Nothing really." he shrugs, walking off. "Give me a minute I'd be out soon. I have something to give you, don't leave."

I nod even though he couldn't see me. Wait–since he's taking his bath, he's going to come out all damp and wet? Nahh count me out.

I run to the door hurriedly, closing it quietly before heading to the weapons room.

I was graced with beauty immediately I stepped in the room.

Pistols were stacked and arranged up against the wall in one straight row and on the left were the bombs; gasoline bombs, blast bombs, booby traps, simple incendiaries, even time–delayed bombs. Firearms such as M4 carbine, machine guns, ak–47s and even grenade launcher.

Mamamia!

"Oh my gosh, look at these cute babies." I exclaim, running my fingers over them.

"Can you please stop talking about assault rifles the same way you talk about your Cinderella shoes?" Someone says coming up behind me and I scoff.

"How does it affect you and how's it your business?" I cross my arms over my chest and he rolls his eyes.