Update!

As Salaamu Alaikum!!

It feels like forever since I last updated this, which was around 2 years ago ( Apr 2021). But yeah! To begin with Jazakallah so so so much for all the comments and votes it genuinely means soo much!!

A little irrelevant life update but I'm two thirds through my degree at uni and I began writing this book in first year of A levels which is soo wild! Time flies!

I came here with an intention for this update, essentially to highlight how delusional and naive I was age seventeen writing this book . I genuinely thought getting married young was a great idea and portrayed that through my story.

I genuinely hope that hasn't influenced people or anything because of course fictional romance books send people into a land that doesn't exist 😭😂. But on a real though like getting married young has been promoted soooooo much on platforms like Tiktok and has been glamourised to next levels 💀. In turn, making people feel as though they need to rush the process of getting married.

To conclude!! My sisters stay in education and get that degree, college certificates or whatever that may be! Ensure you are fully established within yourself before giving yourself to someone else!! Because you always need something to fall back on! Life works in mysterious ways and you never know when you might need that education to rely on!

Like legit when I look back at this book it literally makes me cringe soo much about how stupid I was thinking it'd be a great idea to highlight getting married at 21 was brilliant 😭💀. I'm twenty now and my perspective on marriage has completely changed, I have 0 desire to get married for the next 5/6 years, I want to fully find out who I am as an individual as well as being in a financially secure position before even thinking of marriage!

Sooo yeah!! Be that independent girl boss that you are and SLAYYY 🙌🏻🙌🏻 YOU GOT THIS!! And my inbox is open for whatever big sister advice you may need!!

^^^ A little corny quote from me 😭😂😂

Jazakallah Khair 💕
Your Ukhti!