Chapter 6: Umm... Hi?

~Slenders POV~

'Ah here we are. Now where could miss Y/N sleep for the night....' I thought as I carried her into the mansion and into the living area.

'Hm no one is here, they must be off hunting' I thought as I sat down in my leather chair, holding her fragile body in my arms.

'She's cold, now where did I put that blanket?' I thought as I scanned the room for any signs of a blanket, but found nothing.

"Hmm well I guess that this will have to do for the time being." I said to myself as I carefully took off my jacket, holding her with my tendrils and then once I got my jacket off, I was again holding her in my arms. I covered her with the jacket as I looked down at her.

'Looks like she is having a bad dream' I thought as she held onto me and her teddy tighter. I chuckled as she did so.

-Thump-

"Ow" Said Ben as he fell out of the t.v

"Ben could you please keep it down." I said to him, looking over to him and then back to Y/N.

"You know I can't exactly help it when I fall out of the t.v sometimes Slender." Ben said as he slowly got up from the ground and dusted himself off.

"Umm Slender who is that?" Ben questionably said as he pointed over to Y/N.

"Her name is Y/N and please keep it down, she is sleeping. She's had a rough day and needs her rest." I said as I stared at her beautiful face.

"Aren't we going to kill her? I mean she's human! We don't even let hu-" Ben was cut off by Jeff bursting through the front door,

"GUESS WHO'S BACK B*ITCHES!" Jeff walked over to Ben and put his arm on Ben's shoulder

"What's going on Ben? Wanna play some video games?" Jeff asked as he looked at Ben, waiting for an answer.

"Shh keep it down! Slender's friend is trying to sleep over here!" Ben whisper yelled as he pointed over to where Y/N was in my arms.

"Who the f*ck is that?!" Jeff said looking over to the sleeping Y/N then over to me.

"Why is she here Slender? I thought no humans were allowed here!" Jeff yelled and as he did so Y/N moved in my arms, now exposing her face for them to see.

Ben and Jeff just stared at her, as if they were in a trance.

"Please keep your mind clean, I really do not want to know what you think of her at the moment" I said angrily as I read their minds, holding her closer to me.

"Then don't read our minds, it's as simple as that" Ben stated while smirking as he looked at her in awe.

"Where are the rest of the pastas? I presume that they are out on kills ?" I asked as I looked at the both of them.

"Most of them are out hunting, and in that case they should be back any minute." Jeff said and as if on queue, EJ, and LJ walked into the house

"I think candies are better hahaahah!" said LJ as they walked in the room

"No LJ, Kidneys are better" EJ argued as he looked at the monochrome clown. They walked over to where Ben, Jeff, Y/N and I were and stopped when they saw the strange figure in my arms.

"Who is that Slender?" EJ asked as he looked down at the young girl in my arms, " and can I have one of her kidneys?" EJ asked looking at me and then to her with anticipation.

"This is Y/N and No you may not have one of her kidneys" I firmly say as I look at him.

"Well what exactly is this kiddo doing here?" LJ asked staring at her in confusion.

I sigh "All you need to know is that she will be staying with us for a while, she possibly could become one of us as well, although that is her decision." I state as I hold her closer to me.

"If you could, will you all inform the other pastas of her being here, I don't want them to try to kill her." I ask as they all nod, taking one last glance at Y/N and heading off to tell the other pastas. A few minutes later all of the pastas, EJ, LJ, Ben, Jeff, Jane, Sally Toby, Masky and Hoodie came into the room, all staring at Y/N.

"Children before you bombard me with questions, I ask you to wait until miss Y/N is awake, she needs all the rest she can get." I telepathically say to them as they all stare at her. Y/N starts to stir and slowly wakes up, she is startled for a minute and clings onto her teddy tighter, then she realizes that she is just with me.

"Slendy I thought I told you that I would be fine in the woods alone." Y/N says looking at me then to where she is. She starts to blush as she starts to sit up, she soon realizes that we weren't the only ones in the room and looks over to the pastas.

"Umm Hi?" she says as she looks at the new faces is shock but also wonder.

~YPOV~

~~~~~~DREAM~~~~~~~

I was running from a monster in a dark forest late at night. It wouldn't leave me alone, not ever. In my dreams is where they could taunt me and sometimes even kill me, leaving me to wake up to a jolt and a cold sweat most of the time. It terrifies me. I knew that I could never escape them, no matter how hard I tried, no matter where I went they would always find me and kill me. But the most terrifying part was that monster was me. I was running from myself, my inner demons. My mother had always blamed me for killing my brother and I guess that the guilt from that has always haunted me.

'If only I was faster in grabbing him, Tommy could still be alive.'

I thought as I ran deeper into the never-ending forest. All of a sudden, a force flung me into the air and I hit a tree. I flinched at the realistic pain I felt when my body landed on the ground with an unsettling thud. I knew who it was and I got up, ready to fight myself, only to find nothing there but the dark forest.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!?" I yelled to the sky as I fell to my knees and started to cry. I lay there in a ball with my teddy, (Yes my teddy travels with me through my dreams.) when all of a sudden the teddy grows into a small child.

'Tommy' I thought as I looked over to see his lifeless body on the ground, just like how he was all those years ago. I looked at his face and caressed it with my hand. Tears started to rush down my face as I hugged him, not ever wanting to let go. As I was crying, the body soon turned back into a teddy bear, the same one that used to be Tommy's. I lay in the forest sobbing until I slowly fade back into reality.

~~~~~~~END OF DREAM~~~~~~~~

I slowly wake up, scared because I have no clue where I am, that is until I see that familiar blank face.

"Slendy I thought I told you that I would be fine in the woods alone." I say as I stare at Slendy. I look to see where I am and start to blush because I was on Slendy, being covered by his jacket since I was sleeping. I start to sit up and soon realize that me and Slendy weren't the only ones in this room.

"Umm hi?" I say as I look at these somewhat new faces. Of course, I knew who they all where but I just can't believe that I'm in a room with none other than the famous Creepypastas.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope that you liked this pretty long chapter, and don't forget to comment on what you think because I will be reading all of the comments and maybe even replying to some ^u^

Well anyway guys I hope that the rest of your day is amazing and I will see you guys next time... BAII

<3

P.S Expect a few more updates either today or tomorrow because I will try to update every weekend because I can't during the week, you know school and tests and junk. xD