Chapter 75

Dedicated to:
@Dis_is_Kibby
@SammyxWilk
@geekyprinc3ss
@flxwer18
@sahiragilinsky
_____________

-Jack POV-

"Really Jack? Have you any idea what you're doing?" Hannah laughed as I tried to change Finns diaper.

"I know what I'm doing Hannah." I rolled my eyes but felt like I was doing some rocket science shit here.

She laughed and pushed me out of the way to change his diaper quickly. She was kind of a natural - which surprised me. And she was so motherly right now, it was a turn on.

Hannah and I had been back home for about three days, my parents were staying over to help us out. I have been trying to get her alone for a while...

"Yo Jack!" I heard Johnson pop his head into the babies room.

"Sup J." I bro hugged him. He hugged Hannah and kissed both Kim and Finn.

"We rehearsing?" He asked holding Kim in his arms. He has a soft spot for her definitely. It was cute.

"Sure thing. See you babe." I kissed Hannah, Kim, Finn and followed Johnson to our studio set up in the house. We have everything so I didn't have to leave Hannah alone, she could just shout and im there.

My parents would be gone in a few days so I'd step up my game. Johnson and I did quite a lot of rehearsing, vocals, random beats and such. We were on a roll, I don't know if its because of being at home, but it was even more fun.

Halfway through a session, Hannah walked in with a tray of sandwiches for us.

"My savior! I am starving!" Johnson hugged her dramatically.

"Thanks babe." I leaned down and kissed her quickly.

"You guys sound really good." She said sitting in one of the chairs. "When are you releasing the new album?"

"Pretty soon." Johnson said with a mouth full of food. "We're hitting a world tour once the babies are old enough."

"Thats...thoughtful." Hannah said. "But you don't have to wait that long."

"I want Finn and Kim to come with us babe, so they can experience it all." I said to reassure her.

"That's awfully sweet of you." She stood up to kiss me. I held her waist against mine and kissed her back passionately. I forget that Johnson was here and grabbed her butt. He fake vomited.

"I love you guys but..." He said turning away laughing. "...never do that again."

Hannah laughed blew me a kiss and walked out of the studio. I watched her walk away wishing she could come back so we could continue. Its been so long..

"You need to get laid." Johnson laughed and threw a piece of his sandwich at me.

"And I will." I grinned.

-Hannah POV-

Jacks mom was up with Finn and Kim in their nursery so I could get some stuff done around the house. I was really tired and its been 3 days since being back home after giving birth.

Everything was going really great so far, Kim and Finn were healthy as ever and it was so fun taking care of them. It was like having a baby doll when I was 5 except now I have two and they're real. I love them so much.

Jack was good too, he needed practice but he was always helping with feeding and bathing. It was really cute seeing him freak out when Kim or Finn squeals.

"You can come sit right here." Jack gripped my hand as I walked pass the den. He was sitting on the couch and pulled me down onto his lap. "Right here baby."

He slid his arms around me and nuzzled my neck with his face. "Jack I have stuff to do right now." I giggled but loved the feeling of him against me.

"My moms up with the babie. Cmon I really want you babe." He said gruffly making my insides flip. "I want you so badly."

I felt Jack trail soft kisses along my neck and bite on the sensitive skin. It made me feel some type of way, and he knew that. So he unbuttoned my shirt and trailed kisses along my chest.

"Jack.." I mumbled loving every second of it.

"I need you." He said.

"Your parents are here." I giggled and pulled away from him, standing up.

"Uuuurg Hannah!" He groaned and held my wrists. "You know how badly I want you and you're walking away." He pout.

I laughed and kissed his cheek. "I love you but I don't think your parents would like walking into the den seeing their son and his wive getting to third base."

He laughed. "I'll get you girl." He bit his lip as I walked away.

______
I won't be updating until probably Friday or so this is the third update for today! Sorry guys and I know it sucks I did this in like 30 mins.

My KIAN LAWLEY fanfic is up! So check that out! There like three chapters only but I hope you like the storyline_!