18

thanksgiving was today and tyler was nervous, tyler's family and josh's family agreed on having dinner together.

both the boys were nervous, today was the day they would come out to their families. hoping for the best the kissed each other one last time before entering the house.

tyler with a pumpkin pie in his hands, and josh with beats. the two said hello to their mothers and places the dishes on the table.

they both played it cool, chatting it up with their siblings. looking at each other every once in a while, giving a reassuring look.

dinner comes and they all say a prayer, then go around the table saying what they're thankful for.

it came to tyler and he smiled, "I'm thankful for my family & for josh & I becoming great friends."

josh's turn came and he said something similar to tyler. they dug into their meal and were completely stuffed.

just when dessert was about to be served, tyler clinked on his glass, getting the tables attention. all eyes were on him, he felt himself get nervous.

"u-um, I have something to say," tyler looked at josh, "actually we have something to say."

josh grabbed tyler's hand and squeezed it lightly. he cleared his throat and looked around the table.

"tyler & I have been in a relationship for about 3 months. I hope we have all of your guys' support, it would mean a lot." he said confidently, the room was quiet.

until a throat was cleared, "well if you're happy, that's all that matters." kelly said as she smiled at the two boys.

"i take it you two love each other, am I correct?" tyler's father asked as he stared at the boys.

"yes sir, I really do love your son & he loves me just as much." josh smiled as he looked into tyler's eyes then back to chris.

"I'm happy for you guys, you two are adorable!" maddi exclaimed, she soon had the whole table clapping for them.

everyone raised their glasses and made a toast.

"to tyler & josh's relationship." zack said nodding in their direction.

----------------

the night ended well, the boys kissed their mothers goodbye & hugged their siblings & fathers.

once in the car josh grabbed tyler's face and kissed him, hard.

"I told you they'd accept us babe, no reason to worry." he kissed tylers cheek then backed out the driveway.

josh drive as his boyfriend fell asleep in the passengers sleep. when tyler eats a lot he gets sleepy josh has realized. and he finds it absolutely adorable.

they pull into campus and josh gets out the car, careful not to wake tyler. he went over to his door and unbuckles the boy. he takes him in his arms and shuts the door with his foot.

-------------------

he places tyler on his bed, tucking him under the covers. he then goes in the bathroom and cleans himself up for bed.

he comes back into the room and sees tyler clutching the blanket on josh's side of the bed. josh pulls off his shirt & slides into the bed. he wraps his arms around tylers waist and closes his eyes.

he feels tyler move and feels a pair of arms around his waist too. tyler places his head on josh's chest, listening to the beat of his heart.

tyler falls asleep with a smile on his face.

_____________________
__________

oh boy I'm tired lol

I hope this is good? I'm thinking I might end im this after 4 or 5 more chapters but idk.

vote and comment 💬⭐❤