Chapter 5

I woke alone but heard arguing. Being noisy I got up dressed and followed the voices to find the guys painting rooms for my girls.

I stood at the one room chuckling as they argued about how to paint properly. Matt was mad cause he showed them the right way but Jake wanted it his way.

"guys just paint how you want to", I giggled. Jared walked up and kissed my cheek.

"come baby we got your youngest's room done". I nodded and let him lead me away. He took me to a beautiful room that had a bathroom and huge closet. The walls were a light blue and already dry.

She was gonna love it.

Matt chuckled behind us as I moved around the room. I smiled.
"this is awesome guys Rose will love it".

Matt did a happy dance and I giggled.
"how old is she now?"
I laughed.
"sixteen going on thirty".

Jake chuckled and my core got wet.
"how old is the oldest".
I smiled.
"seventeen and already going steady with a sweet boy. Sarah is growing up way to fast now", I pouted.

Matt moaned.
"baby no pouting that is a turn on. Your whimpers, moans and pouts make us hard".

I smirked and moaned.
Matt scooped me up and ran to Sarah's room. He sat me down and her room mirrored Rose's room. My girls were lucky to have their own bathrooms and huge closets.

I smiled at the light lilac purple and kissed my guys. Jake pulled me into his arms and put his fingers up my teeshirt. He stroked my belly but kept moving up to my boobs. Rubbing a nipple he made it hard and I moaned. Matt groaned as Jake picked me up and they all ran to their room.

Matt kissed down my body and I moaned the whole time. Jake rubbed my nipples as I whimpered as Matt ate me out.

"I want to have a go at that sexy ass", Jake said licking my nipple.
Matt moaned as he licked me to climax.

"good cause I want that pussy again", Matt said. Jared was lubing up his and Jake's big rods as I moaned loud.

Both slid in as Jared entered Matt's asshole. We all moaned in unison and the thrusting started.
Whimpers and screams erupted as the guys drove me to orgasm again.

"holy fuck baby you feel so damn good", Jake moaned out.
Matt was moaning to but he thrusts were deep and hitting my sweet spot over and over.

Quickly I climaxed again and this time Jake and Matt followed. Jared was done before us and already slid out of Matt. We were all panting as we laid with each other. I touched them all and kissed them. I loved my guys so much and thoughts of losing then made me tear up.

I can't lose them or it will crush me.
Matt noticed my tear filled eyes and he cuddled up to me and kissed my neck.

"no tears baby we only want you and love you. That woman at the office was Jake's ex and she is obsessed with him. Like we said we only want you".

I nodded but my tears still ran as I thought of losing them to anything.
"what, I whisper out, if you get sick of us...I mean I not young or pretty...never was".

Jake made me look up at him.
"we won't get tired of you and we wanted you for years baby. We love you so much. Now no more thoughts of losing us".

He kissed my lips and smirked.
"I love fucking that tight ass".
I blushed and he chuckled.

"yeah it was nice when I fucked it", Jared said smirking.

These guys had a way with words I tell ya. I blushed again as their grey eyes took me in and all three chuckled.

"so we got another day till little beauties bless our doorstep. I can't wait to see them again".

Matt knew what my girls looked like. All three looked at my confused face.
"you guys know what my daughters look like?"

Matt chuckled.
"yeah you have tons of pictures at your desk and we looked through them. They are as gorgeous as their mother".

I blushed deeper and hid my face in Jake's chest. He chuckled and kissed me gently.

"well we need to get more rounds in before we have to do stuff secretly".
I giggled as Jared scooped me up and ran to his room. Running in he slammed the door and locked it.

"now where were we baby. I need to taste and fuck them holes".

When he finished talking I was dripping and moaning. He laid me on the bed and kissed down my body. Getting to my core he spread my lips and licked. He gently bit my clit and I screamed as I came hard.

He smirked.
"so that drove my baby to cum. That is nice".

Moving up my body he took a nipple to suck and nibble. I got wetter and cried out loudly. He chuckled as I whimpered and moaned his name.

"Jared, I panted, oh god Jared please take me".
He growled and slid in my pussy.

I arched as a scream escaped. Jared was a rough lover and I loved it. I still worried he would hurt me but looking into his eyes while he thrusted into me showed how much he cared. I loved Jared and in the short time we became lovers he showed me how gentle he could be.

I moaned as he hit my sweet spot and he groaned back.
"shit baby you feel so fucking good".

Jared brought us both to the edge and pushed us over his grip on my hips tightened as I yelled out in pleasure.

I gasped for air as he collapsed beside me.
"damn baby you drive me crazy everytime I take you. I love that little body and the way you moan and scream for me".

Damn these guys keep me blushing.
I kissed him and rubbed down,his chest. I eyed his dick and licked my lips.

I never sucked a man off so I was curious.

"hey Jared, I looked up shyly, can I....".
He looked down at me.
"can you what baby?"
I blushed and looked away.

"don't get shy now just tell me what you need baby".

I was so embarrassed.