62

WITH HIS LIPS LOCKED with Emery's, Klaus pushed the door to his room close before he approached the bed and lowered her onto it.

Breaking the kiss, he dragged his mouth to her neck, sucking and nibbling on her skin while she threw her head back, stifling a moan. Klaus groaned against her skin when one of her hands went to the back of his head where she roughly tugged on his hair, forcing his head away to meet her face before she captured his lips this time.

Klaus didn't waste a second as he started to kiss her back, his tongue sliding inside while one of his hand roamed around her body, feeling her through the fabrics. Emery whimpered, his touch was sending her body was on fire. She wanted more. In clear desperation, she lifted her hips so she could feel him, a groan leaving him at her action which resulted in him pushing himself back.

A frown tugged at her lips. However, it disappeared when he slid off his shirt, tossing it across the room while she took him in, not bothering to hide the fact that she was doing so which made him smirk. Her breath hitches when he leaned down, pressing his lips to hers briefly.

He looked into her green eyes, taken aback by the insane amount of lust he could see. He'd never seen it before. His tongue darted out to run along her lower lips, teasing her. Emery groaned as she tried to kiss him properly but he wouldn't let her.

"What the fuck?" she muttered out of irritation. He feigned confusion, tilting his head to the side, "what's wrong?"

"You know—" her sentence was cut short when he finally kissed her again, properly this time. Her hands trailed down his neck, to his chest and lower until she reached his hard on, feeling him through his pants. He broke the kiss, his head falling to her neck as he inhaled sharply, thrusting into her hand with a choked groan.

"Emery," he whispered, closing his eyes when she began running her thumb in slow circles, "fuck. Wait." He lifted his head so he could see her, "I need you to be sure before we continue."

"I'm sure," she didn't miss a beat as she said, nodding, sounding breathless. "I can't wait any longer."

He didn't need any further confirmation, unsure whether he could wait any longer either. So he lowered his head to her again, pressing a soft kiss to her jaw. He then ripped the shirt he had given her earlier to wear once she had finished showering off with not much difficulty, a surprised gasp leaving her.

His lips parted as he stared at her naked chest, his hand immediately reaching her breasts as he took them in either hands, groping and feeling them. Emery moaned when he skimmed his thumbs over her nipples, pulling and twisted them softly. Her grip tightened around him as he lowered his head and ran his tongue across one of her breast, taking one into his mouth, sucking on it when his hand gave attention to the other.

"Klaus," his name left her lips as if it was prayer. He only felt more aroused at that, wishing she would say it again. He groaned against her skin as he began sliding down her body, his mouth licking and nipping his way down across her stomach.

He was vaguely aware that he was on his knees, by the bed, for her. Emery glanced at him, his eyes heavy with lust. His fingers trailed along the waistband of her pants, wordlessly asking for permission. When she lifted her lips, he took that as a yes, and slid them off along with her underwear. She shivered, squeezing her legs shut. Klaus ran his hands along her thighs, settling him on her knees before he urged her legs apart, revealing herself to him completely.

Emery's eyes widened, "what are you—"

"— Be quiet, love." He whispered, his lips grazing her skin, "I won't do anything you won't like, I promise."