Chapter 10

Dedication to FairyFlossCliffo 💕

A week passed and Ashton was glad to say he would be leaving the hospital tomorrow morning. It was midnight and he was laying in his bed, looking down at the beautiful blonde boy before him who was sitting on a chair drawing pictures on the cast on his leg. Most of the pictures Luke drew were stupid but he didn't mind. Most of them being little penguins and cheesy quotes that made him roll his eyes at but also blush. During the week, Luke had visited every single night at the exact same time. Luke would wait in the parking lot until visiting hours were over and then sneak his way in, only ever being caught once, but luckily it was the nice nurse Ashton talked to when he was first admitted. Thankfully, she let him stay and they were both very grateful. The nurse was a very beautiful young lady in Luke's opinion, but he thought to himself even if he got the chance to date her, he wouldn't. And that thought honestly scared him.

Luke had been thinking a lot about his sexuality, like, almost every second he spent without talking to Ashton. So basically all day except for the night. Ashton felt like an idiot because he's only known Luke for two weeks now and he's saying he likes the boy. He honestly didn't understand that at all. He didn't love the boy, nothing like that, but he knew he had strong feelings for him that would probably soon turn into love. The other day while Luke was alone, he stood in front of the mirror and tried to admit he was gay. He couldn't. He didn't know if he was afraid to admit it, or if he wasn't gay. He most certainly does think Ashton is beautiful, sexy even, so that must mean something. He remembers when they were driving to school and he got hard over him. You definitely don't get hard over a boy if you're not gay so he must be. He just wasn't ready to actually repeat it to himself out loud, or come out to anyone. But, when he is ready, he will tell his mother first. Even if he didn't want to. He didn't want her to say "I told you so." Or, "I knew it." that would just make him feel sheepish, he knew she would never make him feel like that though.

Also during the week, Ashton's mother brought Michael for a visit. She finally came around and was knocked back into her senses, realising Michael would never do such a thing like that to his best friend. Michael was happy, because he really didn't do it. He badly wanted to know who did though, so he could whop their ass for getting him into shit. He was interrogated by the police and his mother basically had to tell them to fuck off, otherwise he would have went insane. They're currently investigating who spiked him, they had a few suspects but wouldn't know for sure unless their was any witnesses or evidence that they did it. Ashton was upset because Calum got banned from the hospital as well as Luke and he couldn't come and visit. He was angry at him for saying those things to Luke but he still loved him the same. As a friend of course. He just wanted to see him and question him as to why he would say such a thing to such a gorgeous person.

Luke was so beautiful on the inside and out and Ashton would do anything for him. He loved the way his eyes sparkle and light up when he smiles or talks about something he loves or is passionate about. Lately, that wasn't the case though. He seemed to be smiling less and his eyes looked dark and tired. He didn't know what was going on with him but he didn't like it one bit. He liked it when he was happy, he was supposed to be happy not sad. He contemplated asking him many times what was the matter but decided against it. He didn't want to ruin the 'thing' they had going on at the moment. He didn't even know what they were, sure Luke says he is straight but they cuddle and hug and gush at each other. Ashton didn't want to seem stuck up or anything, but if Luke didn't like him he wouldn't cuddle and get close with him. He's not sure if he's right, but he thinks Luke is going through the denial stage. It was fine in his opinion, maybe a little annoying, but it was okay. It is expected. Ashton remembers when he went through it not to long ago, only 2 or 3 years back. His Mum was there to help him through it all and that's why he loved her. She was the best mother in the world, well, when she's not super overprotective about everything he does.