Chapter 18: New Phobia

"Let's cheer for our new housemates arrival!"

"Why are we drinking again?"

Riser asked himself with a strange look on his face. Wondering how he ended up in the same situation as before, causing him to nervously gulp his saliva in response. Looking at the cursed drink in his hand as he remembered the traumatizing experience he had a few days ago.

'What the fuck!? Why did they suddenly turn alcoholic as fuck!? I never once seen them drink like this before! Don't tell me... are they trying to get me drunk on purpose?'

He thought before slightly nodding his head. Thinking that this was a feasible idea since the best way to get blackmail material on a person is to get then drunk and make them say or do embarrassing shit. Making him let out a chuckle in response.

'Yeah... that must be it... but it's also possible that they're trying to get me drunk to- Nah, that's impossible... they're not the type of people to do that... and it's not like they're fucking crazy for me to get me drunk and take advantage of my body'

He thought to himself while twirling the glass of sake in his hand. Wondering if he should really drink since he was afraid of the same accident to happen again. Making him form a complicated look on his face before he heard Sona's voice beside him.

"If you don't want to drink, then don't force yourself"

She said as she sat down beside him on the sofa. Passing a glass of juice in his hand before she leaned back and silently watched the party unfold.

"... Thanks"

He said. Not even bothering to act due to the exhaustion that he felt from all of the events that happened this day.

"I heard that Serafall will be living with us in this house... Is that really alright to do considering her position?"

"Hmm..."

"What?"

"Nothing... you seem a lot calmer now so I'm a bit surprised. I thought you would start making a fuss and harass me"

"... I'm just tired so I don't have the energy to do those things... but if you want to service me to help me elevate this fatigue, how about we take this to my bed-"

"If you don't want to start a war in this house... I suggest you stop inviting girls from my and Rias' household into your bedroom"

"Hoh? What are you going to do? Fight me? Pfft- I would like to see you try. Don't forget... I pummeled the Sirzechs easily, so do you think anyone from your side can stop me?"

Riser said in an arrogant and prideful tone, causing Sona to simply stare at him. Silently observing him before she let out a deep sigh. Making Riser look at her in confusion.

"Ignorance is a bliss"

"Huh??"

"Nothing..."

She said before she glanced at Ophis who was silently munching on the batch of donuts in her arms. Making Ophis look back at her in response after feeling her gaze on her body.

'... I didn't expect that he already made contact with Ophis and Great Red... with the two of them here. Does this mean that the two of them also regained their memories?'

She thought before taking this thought off her mind. Regardless, having the two of them assured her of their protection since no one would be stupid enough to attack a place where Ophis, Great Red, and even Riser resided.

'... I wonder if those fanatics who followed Issei in the past also regained their memories... it might get a bit messy if they start acting up'