Dream

(Y/n) POV
We continued to laugh as we played. But again I started to feel sleepy. I rest my head on Freddy's shoulder and fell asleep.

~Dream~

I opened my eyes. Where am I? I stood up and looked around, nothing but black.

"Hello? Anyone there?" I called out, no answer. The out of the corner of my eye I saw a light. I walked towards the light. The closer I got, the brighter it became. Then when I was in front of the light there stood a door.

I opened the door and a bright light shone. I shut my eyes cause of the bright light. When I opened them I found myself in... The pizzeria?

The pizzeria didn't look much different except it was morning. I walked up to someone to ask the time. "Umm. Excuse me?" I tapped their shoulder but my hand past right through them. I stepped back shocked.

Am I dreaming? Then I saw 5 kids laughing and talking while following what looked like a yellow Freddy animatronic to the back room.

There was a blonde hair girl wearing a yellow dress and a bib, a red haired boy wearing an eye patch, a red shirt and black pants, a purple haired boy with a purple hoodie with bunny ears on the hoodie and red pants, a blonde haired boy with a yellow shirt, blue pants and blue top hat and finally a brunette hair boy that looked exactly like the blonde except he had a brown shirt and black pants and black top hat.

They looked like the animatronics... But younger...

I followed out of curiosity. I entered the room to see the children with a scared expression.

I heard a low laugh. I turned to see a man in a purple uniform with a badge, holding a knife. He slowly walked up to one of the frighten kids with blond hair and stabbed her. She screamed.

I screamed. Then he went to kill the red headed kid."Please no!" He begged. "No! Stop!" I said screaming. I tried to stop him but as before I just went right through him like air. Then he killed him. "No!" I screamed tears streaming down my face.

I watched in horror as he killed the rest of them, a purple hair boy and a blond hair boy, leaving only the brunette hair boy. The man slowly crept up the the boy. He reminded me of Freddy which made it harder for me to watch. He trembled in fear as the man stabbed him. "NO!" But all I could do was hear their screams of pain.

I fell to the ground as everything turned black. I cried to myself thinking of what would have happened.

I could have saved them...

Then a voice whispered, "Save them."

Then another voice whispered, "You can't."

~End of Dream~

"(Y/n)?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun dun!!! What happened to reader-chan?

I would like to say thank you for all of you who've been supporting this book it means a lot to me.

Well till the next chapter. See ya reader-chan!