Chapter 76

Dedicated to:
@yolanis1234
@_madisonhollis_
@XcarrotXpoopXscoop lol love this!
@wilksdaze
@babeafmatt who sent me an amazing DM! Ily!
______________

-Hannah POV-

Just as I was about to go to bed, I heard Kim's little cry through the baby moniter in our room. I groaned and walked to their room to feed her until she calmed down. I was barely awake and felt like I might pass out.

It was still dark outside and the clock on the wall read 10:30 p.m

Jack's mom walked in just as I put Kim back to bed after breastfeeding. "Honey you look really tired." She said picking little Finn who just woke up. I felt like screaming.

"I'm okay, just a little sleepy." I said not wanting to complain. Mr and Mrs G have been a really big help the past 4 days and I couldn't thank the enough.

"I'll put Finn to sleep, you go have some sleep." She nodded.

"Oh Mrs G no -." I said protesting.

"I know Jack misses you." She gave me a knowing look. I blushed and covered my face.

"Thanks Katherine!" I said blushed. I figured itd be okay to call Jacks parents by their first name. Its still weird to me.

"Lock the door!" She laughed as I walked out making me almost dying from the embarrassment. The fact that Jacks mother suggests that Jack and I should get busy is just..awk to the ward.

Anyways I walked back to our room, it was late and I'm sure Jack would be passed out by now. Just as I closed our room door and turned around, Jack had me pinned to the wall.

"You're mine now." He smirked at me like he's been waiting for this moment.

"I'm all yours." I returned the wink.

Jack grinned seductively and lifted me up so my legs could wrap around his waist. He pushed me roughly against the wall and kissed me so hard I almost fainted from passion.

Shivers ran down my body as Jack slipped his warm hands under my shirt, touching my sides gently. The feeling of Jacks lips on my neck was enough to drive me insane. Everything around us melted away and it was him and I.

Soon enough Jack and I were both on the bed kissing roughly. It was like nothing I have ever felt before. I quickly hooked my fingers in the loop of his pants pulling him closer wanting to be as close as I could get. My hands were shaky as I began to unzipped his pants.

"Let me help you babygirl." Jack said huskily and zipped it down, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. He leaned down to kiss me again, moving my hips up to meet his.

Jack groaned this time, encouraging me to deepen the kiss. My heart was beating faster and faster, partly because we are about to do it after months and partly because that's how Jack always makes me feel.

Jack's hands slipped under my shirt and he pulled it off this time, throwing it behind him somewhere. He was eager to get into it. He gazed up and down at my body, licking his lips. In no time we were both in our undies enjoying the contact of each others body.

I was ontop of Jack, straddling his hips gently while trying to stop myself from groaning too loudly but he was so good I couldn't help it.

"Baby girl." He moaned and gripped my hips tightly, helping me move. "Never stop doing that."

Jack flipped me over so that he was on top now, using his arms to support himself so that he was hovering above me. I lifted my hips up to Jack's just as he pushed down, causing him to bite down on my neck from the pleasure.

I shivered slightly as we both slid off each others underwear. We were body to body now and I kind of felt self concious because of my body so I tried to move my arm to block myself.

"Hey hey hey why are you trying to hide yourself from me hmm?" Jack asked.

"I'm just...ugly." I sighed and averted my eyes.

Jack gripped my chin gently and lifted it up to face me. His eyes full of love and concern, it made me smile.

"Don't ever say that." He said softly, running a hand through my hair. "You're fucking perfect to me baby and I want you to know that."

"I guess I know now." I blushed.

"Now let me show you just how perfect you are." Jack added huskily. He left a trail of kisses along my shoulder before leaning back and filled me up without a warning.

I instantly threw my head back and gripped the sheets tightly from the immense pleasure. Everything was all blurry as pleasure took over all i felt was pure bliss.

Both our bodies moved together in sync, he knew what to do and so did I. It was beyond amazing. By the sounds Jack was making I knew he feels the same.

A few curse words escaped Jacks lips as I felt him become sloppier. He grabbed my thigh roughly and brought my leg up to his shoulder to make me feel even more better, if possible.

Both of us were moaning each others name loudly, letting everyone, who could hear, know who made you feel good.

"Oh fuck. Hannah." Jack groaned on top of me and I felt like your body was on fire. A tingle sensation gripped my lower body.

I connected my lips with Jacks one more time and felt him kiss me hungrily, his tongue all over in your mouth. My long nails dug into his tensed muscular back, scratching him roughly which made him thrust harder until we lost control.

"Jack I can't." I groaned, feeling myself go insane. Having said that he pushed into me. Hard. Sending us both over the edge.

Jack collapsed onto me, we were both trying to catch our breaths. My heart was racing so fast I couldn't calm down and he knew that.

Jack kissed my lips softly.

"Damn." I exhaled.

"That was just fucking good." He sighed and pulled me against him to cuddle.

"I missed this." I whispered feeling him trace circles on my bare back. It still had the same effect after a year of marriage.

"I missed it too babe." He replied and kissed your shoulder. "And I love you til the end of the earth."

"I love you too Jack." I smiled.

You both fell asleep spooning that night.

_______
It would mean so much if you guys share my fanfic, if you like it, ILY!

I'm gonna kinda take a small break from wattys (bcs writers block) and let my reads and votes build bcs I feel sucky abt this fanfic lately