FOUR

The vampires' came back to see that the hunters had escaped, groaning in annoyance Namjoon used his vampire powers to knock over the cage and suddenly they heard a crash coming from the front door. They went to check and saw the hunters' standing there with wooden stakes, holy water, and garlic in their hands getting scared the vampires rand and the hunters' followed behind them and just as the planed the vampires' split up.

Running Jin stopped running and didn't release that the vampire hunters had locked both doors that lad in and out the room they are in. Looking around Jin tried to turn himself into a bat but quickly realised that he never got that power. Taking the opportunity Donghun sprayed holy water in Jin's face burning him, Jin screamed in pain, the second he was facing Sehyoon, Sehyoontook the chance and shoved a piece of garlic in Jin's mouth.

As Jin was chocking the brothers' held him still as Athena stabbed Jin in the heart with the wooden stake she had in her hand the second Athena took the wooden stake away, the brothers' let go of Jin and they all watched as he fell to the ground, taking a box on the side table Byeongkwan saw, he opened it signalled to Yuchan and Yuchan ripped Jin's heart out and placed it in the box. Junhee gave Yuchan a hanky and Yuchan began cleaning the blood from his hands.

"Who next?" Donghun asked as he kicked Jin in the side. After a few seconds the siblings' went to find another vampire. Finally they came across Hoseok. Junhee and Byeongkwan tried to hold Hoseok still but it failed because Hoseok has a the power of turning into a but but luckily Yuchan had just the idea for that. He got Sehyoon to help him and Sehyoon helped him jump higher then he usually does and caught Hoseok in his hand and broke one of Hoseok's wings which when he returned to his human form he hand a broken arm.

Donghun and Byeongkwan held Hoseok still and Junhee stabbed Hoseok in the heart with a different wooden stake, the second he removed the stake he reached in Hoseok body and pulled his heart out and put it into another box and Donghun and Byeongkwan let go of Hoseok and went searching for either Yoongi or Namjoon.