20

smut in this guyss, bday sax tiem ;-)))

---------------------

josh pressed a kiss to tyler's neck and watched as he squirmed underneath him. his number one goal tonight was to make tyler feel good.

he kissed tyler's lips roughly as his hands explored his body. tyler moaned as josh sucked lightly on his bottom lip.

josh slowly lifted tylers shirt up & chucked it somewhere. josh too took off his shirt and started sucking on tyler's exposed skin.

tyler was getting impatient, josh could tell because he kept bucking his hips up. tyler tugged at josh's pants and soon pulled then off of him.

josh did the same to tyler and soon they were both naked. they admired one another's body's. they were both blown away with the beauty of one another.

josh looked into tylers eyes before asking, "are you sure you want to do this?" tyler nodded eagerly and pulled josh down to give him a passionate kiss.

josh flipped tyler over so he was on all fours. just reached under his bed and pulled out his lube. after he was finished he positioned himself.

before doing anything he leaned over and whispered to tyler, "remember to breathe baby." he pressed a kiss to his neck then went back to business.

he slowly entered tyler, he heard tyler hiss in pain as he entered him. he then slowly began to rock his hips back and forth slowly.

tyler started moaning and josh got deeper. the pain had turned into pure bliss and tyler couldn't believe it.

"f-faster j-josh." he pleaded as he wrapped his arm around josh's neck.

tyler was now upright and was feeling josh pound into him harder. tyler moaned josh's name as josh moaned tyler's.

the two were in sync and were feeling closer than ever. josh sucked as tylers neck as he went faster and harder.

"f-fuck josh i-i'm" tyler stuttered as he could feel himself get close.

"t-ty oh my god" josh said as he pounded into tyler harder.

josh's moves were getting sloppy and he knew he was close. with one last buck of his hips, he released inside of tyler.

tyler felt pure bliss as he reached his high, kissing josh as he rode out his climax.

josh collapsed next to tyler, both boys breathing shallow. tyler's vision was slightly disoriented because if how powerful the orgasm had been.

josh kissed tyler passionately, then pulled the boy close to him.

"I love you so much tyler robert joseph, and I'm so glad I got to experience that with you." josh whispered in his ear, placing a feather like kiss on it.

"I love you too, joshua william dun. I'm so glad you're my first." tyler answered, still panting.

he connected their lips then soon placed his head on josh's chest. one hand placed on his stomach limply.

the two fell asleep with smiles on their faces. they had given themselves to each other and they were now one.

one soul, one heart, & one love.

______________________
_____________

did that suck ass or??

I hope you enjoyed it, they finally had teh buttsacks ;)

I love you all and thank you so so much, I never would've imagined this fic to be as popular, but I'm glad it did.

all thanks to you guys, I love you ❤

vote and comment 💬⭐❤