Matthew

I was sitting at my desk playing a game I had recently bought, as Nick bursts through my bedroom door causing me to whip my head to look at him, he looked pissed.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What the FUCK," He yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"HAHA I DON'T KNOW, HOW ABOUT THIS? THIS REFRESH YOUR MEMORY?" He shoved his phone in my face.

My heart sunk, he saw the photo that a friend of a girl I was hanging out with took, I had gone and hung out with her when Ava and I got back from the town, but I had lied and said I went to the store.

"Oh- Uh-"

"Don't even try to fucking lie to me about what you were doing, who you were with, when you went, I already know, and I have told Ava as well, because I'm not going to let her sit here and think everything is all sunshine and rainbows if you're going to fucking cheat on her." I don't think I've ever seen Nick this mad.

"Why did you fucking tell Ava?" I started to get loud.

"BECAUSE IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR TO HER TO SIT AROUND AND JUST THINK YOU TWO ARE OKAY AGAIN, WHEN CEARLY YOU'RE OFF FUCKING SOME OTHER GIRL-" 

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO FUCK TELL HER THOUGH NICK-"

"YOU THINK I'M GOING TO KEEP THAT A SECRET FROM HER? FUCK YOU-" 

"I'm going to loose her again because of you," I looked him dead in the eyes.

"You're going to loose her again because of you kissing another fucking girl Matt. Not anything I did," Nick walked out slamming the door behind him.

"I WASN'T DONE." I followed him out yelling.

"I AM THOUGH, BECAUSE I NEED TO GO MAKE SURE AVA DOESN'T FUCKING KILL HERSELF."

"WOAH- WHAT IS GOING ON?" Chris came running up the stairs.

"Matt cheated on Ava," Nick replied, and I just rolled my eyes.

"Yo dude that's not cool- why would you do that?"

"The girl came onto me what did you want me to do?" I replied.

"TELL HER NO? BE FAITHFUL? IS THAT LIKE SOMETHING YOU CAN'T DO?" Nick yelled.

"Yeah no that was a stupid answer Matt- at least come up with something better than that-" Chris was nervous.

"Why the fuck are YOU nervous," I snapped.

"Because I don't wanna take sides and you get pissed with me," Chris snapped back.

"If anyone should be nervous it's me, because I'm going to have to explain to her-"

"YOU are not going anywhere near her anytime soon, because I don't trust what she'll do." Nick replied, walking down the stairs.

"Where the hell are you going?" I asked.

"To see Ava, I fucking said that."

"Fucking how, you don't have your goddamn license."

"Madi is literally here, shut the fuck up and mind your business," He flipped me off and then left through the front door, slamming it behind him. 

"The fuck are you going to do?"

"I don't fuck know Chris, I wasn't expecting this to happen."

"Well, this is why you don't cheat-" He kind of smirked and I smacked him.

"Don't fucking hit me," He hit me back.

"Don't fucking give me a smirk then."

"Well, it's kind of comical you thinking you could get away with this."

"It's not funny at all actually," I replied.

"Whatever, I'm going back to bed-" Chris walked back downstairs leaving me in the kitchen by myself.

I'm fucked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOPSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, have a magical wonderful day/night

I love you all so much <333

what's your favorite time of day?

562 Words!