Chapter 1 - Confession?!

"Midoriya, I love you. . ."

Izuku, in a panic state, is currently screaming inside his head. 'Huh. huh. Huhhhhh?! WAAAA?!' He looked around, looking for anybody in sight on the roof of the school.

'Izuku! Calm down–calm down. . .deep breaths. There's a girl standing in front of you, and she said she loves you. Oh god she loves me? It isn't a prank right. . .or she must've gotten the wrong guy—Who—Who would date a quirkless.'

The girl took notice of Izuku's nervous-freaked out reaction.

"I'am Satō Matsuzaka." She said, "What do you say? I like you, and I want to date you—Ah, sorry. That sounded way forward."

Her expression remained calm like a puppet.

"No–it's okay." Izuku nodded and reassured her with a kind smile.

'What do I. . .say? Reject her? She looks nice and sweet. I've. . .never talked to a girl before, if I do accept what I do? I gotta say something quickly?!'

The girl waited for a response.

She held her shoulder close to her body, and swiped her hair behind her ear.

Her pink eyes made Izuku sweat and blush even deeper.

'I am so sorry, I can't date you!' Izuku shut his eyes, and took a deep breath.

"Yes!" Izuku's face and entire body steamed up with the realization.

'AAAAHHHH!!!! What have I done?! I was supposed to reject her kindly. I can't take this back. . . that would be mean. I am a man! She shouldn't be hurt by my mistake, so I should take responsibility!'

She smiled at Izuku, before walking closer to him.

"Great! I am really glad we could do this. How about a park date?"

Izuku faced back-up with a blush. "O–Okay! Sounds great! Haha!" Izuku questions why he is laughing right now.

'I— HOW?! How is this happening? Damit, not being a flustered mess, she probably thinks I am weird.'

She smiled and giggled, causing Izuku to blush even more. "Sunday, afternoon sharp. Oh!"

Satō pulled out her cellphone. "Your number,"

'She's. . . cute. ' Satō waited as Izuku stared at her.

". . . AH! Number right," he types his number, and gives her pink cellphone back "here–here you go!"

"Thanks~" She said sweetly, "I'll call you. Okay, Midoriya."

Izuku tried to respond, only for his words to get stuck in his throat. Satō walks past him as a strawberry scent fills his nose, he stands there, hearing her leave.

"Ah. I got a date. . ." Izuku's face stared blankly at the sky. "Time to search up a tutorial. Because. . . how do I talk to a girl?"

. . .In our current society. Hero's exist. . .

And villains, those who use their power for chaos and havoc.

Izuku dreamed of being a hero. Seeing his number one hero save people with a fearless smile.

'SO COOL!'

The two best friends shared the same dream. . .

'DEKU! What makes you think a quirkless loser like you, could be a hero!'

'Kacchan. . . '