Still His

Keon:

When I left Chicago all I wanted to do was be a better me so I moved to Miami. I guess you could say I was doing great. I owned a local barber shop and a men's wear store. Life couldn't be better I opened my door and found a baby stroller filled with a toddler in it. I wasn't gonna take care of a kid that wasn't mines so I went straight for a DNA test. She was mines but now I wanted to know who was the mother. It didn't matter because I was going to be the best father I could be. No one night stands, I wasn't even looking for a girlfriend. I was looking for a wife but until then It was just going to be me and my daughter Kennedy.

Ameerah: After the rape I didnt know where to start. I already didnt have any friends so it was just me and Jabari once again. That's until he found a girlfriend. Then we spent lest time with each other. I wasnt complaining though because I loved Candice. She was the friend I never had. I went to college and everything went well but now it was time for me to make a career for my life. I was pregnant after I was raped but unfortunately I lost the baby. That scarred me but I eventually made it through that time in my life. I think I need a change of scene. I had a cousin who lived in Miami and she asked me to come live stay with her. I think I would take her up on that offer.