Chapter 19: Meeting Issei

"Here you go~"

"T-Thanks"

Riser gratefully said to Venelana with a shaky voice. Not knowing how to interact with her after what happened last night, causing him to be placed in an awkward and confusing situation.

'... I can't believe I just fucked my ex-fiance's mom... F-Fuck!! I'm so fucking dead if anyone finds out about this!!! Forget about the plan! My reputation is going down the fucking drain if anyone finds out!!'

He said while vigorously scratching his hair with a flustered look on his face. Unable to think of any means out of this situation.

'E-Even though I don't mind getting called as a fucking scum, I can fix that later once everyone forgets about me but... HOLY SHIT!! How the fuck am I going to fix my reputation if anyone knows I slept with both Venelana and Runeas!? W-Will I live my life being called a mother fucker in the underworld now?? I-I feel sick'

He thought before glancing at both Runeas and Venelana, who was rather calm and acted normally despite the threesome that they did last night. A large disparity to Riser's current panicked and chaotic thoughts.

'They're... rather calm than I expect... is it because they're adults? They didn't even make a fuss about it when the three of us were in bed a while ago and even treated me kindly. They just... accepted it without saying anything. But I thought Runeas was a childish and mischievous character based on the light novel'

He thought as he slightly calmed down after seeing them act as if nothing happened last night. Making him sigh in relief, thinking that there is a way to negotiate with them. He was sure that both of them wouldn't want anyone to find out that they slept with a devil hundreds of years younger than them. They both have prestigious positions so they should care about their reputation. Though he wasn't sure about Runeas who just did whatever she wanted.

"... Is Rias and the others still asleep?"

Riser asked as he noticed that only the three of them were currently in the living room. Making Riser rub his chin in response since by now, they should've already been awake.

"Don't they all need to go to school today?"

"Hmm... When I checked on them, none of them were awake yet. They were quite drunk yesterday. As for school, I already informed the academy this morning about their absence. The two little girls you brought with you went out to deal with something, so it's just the three of us awake as of now"

"... They were... drunk?"

"Fufufu~ that's right. They tried their best to beat you on the drinking challenge last night"

Venelana answered in a playful tone while looking at him with a smile. Making Riser's eyes constrict in response as a sense of danger and terror built up inside of him.

'T-They tried to compete with me seriously?? What the fuck!? Don't tell me... N-No, let's not think too far ahead. Maybe I'm just mistaken'

"I-Is that so? Pfft- HAHAHAHA. I never knew Rias and her peerage would be so enthusiastic to have a chance to sleep with my majestic self! How ironic! HAHAHAHA!!"

"Fufufu~"

'Please don't laugh like that... You're scaring the shit out of me!! Can't it fucking kill you to just retort or something!? N-No... let's calm down! M-Maybe Rias just didn't want to lose to me!! There's no fucking way she likes me when she clearly hated my guts a few days ago! B-But... she's acting pretty fucking weird lately... like she genuinely wants to get closer to me- FUCK FUCK!!! Don't think about it!!'