Chapter 1

"Gemma are you sure you want to go so soon?" My dad asks me as he helps me carry my bags out to my car.

"Yeah dad. It's okay, I'll come and visit" I say hugging him as he secures my luggage and kisses my cheek.

"Tell mum I love her and the rest" I say before getting into my car and driving off. It's been a week since we moved to America and I'm pretty much loving it. I am already enrolled into college because I applied when I was back in England. I also found an apartment to share with some other people. Once I find my way I park my car in a parking lot and walk up the long stairs in the beautiful white apartment building. I find my room and open it. The place was quiet and seemed very chill. I didn't know exactly which room is mine.

"Hello?" Someone walks into the room behind me I turn around and see a pretty brunette looking at me confused.

"Hi I'm Gemma the new roommate" I smile she smiles back widely

"Oh Great a girl!" She exclaims I look at her confused, but before I could answer someone walked into the room behind her. It was a tall male with brown eyes and a chiseled face.

"You must be Gemma" his husky voice says greeting me with a hand shake I smile and nod. "What do you think Kyrin is going to say about her?" He asks the female.

"I don't know. By the way I'm Kelly and this is David. Kyrin is not here right now, but we are all your roommates" she smiles. A surprised look come overs my face.

"Oh okay sounds great" I say

"Where's your items?" David asks me

"Down in my car" I reply sweetly he nods and we all walk down stairs and grab my items from my car.

"This is your room" kelly exclaims as we enter this all white room. It was a good size for me. I smiled and thanked them. They left me alone for I could get everything settled. The all white bed and everything seemed great and all, but I seriously need to give this place a make over. I put my things up and my clothes in my closets. I look around and jump onto the bed. Instantly hearing the front door close. Kyrin must be here. I didn't dare walk out there yet because I was still a bit nervous. I could hear a few mumbles outside my door.

"The new roommates here" Kelly's voice chirps

"Really how is he?" An unfamiliar voice asks. Must be Kyrin... Does he know I'm a girl?

"In there" Kelly mutters and a knock comes to my door. I slowly get up to open it.