The Game Begins.

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo, yo, yo, Shelby here!

I am the worst writer in history. :/ You all can hit me over the head for not updating sooner... I deserve it.

First off, this story is dedicated to baconlover1...You should fan and read her stories!!!! :D

So, I see that most of you are Zack people... You all Zack people are awesome. ;)

Now, you Eli fans are just as awesome too, because I do like Eli too. He's so sweet. :)

And Gabe.. Who wouldn't want Gabe, ha-ha!

So whatever fan you are of, it doesn't matter to me! I hope that whoever you're routing for, will be the person who gets Sophie. ;)

What do you think of the treasure hunt? And who do you think is doing it?

Okay. Let's get to the story so you can find out!! :D

Thanks.

-Shelby. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Twenty Three~

~Sophie's P.O.V.~

Hey, Sophie.

You're probably wondering what's going on... Well, it's a surprise. You're going to have to go on a treasure hunt. Yes, I know. We're not ten. But, trust me. It's going to be worth it. First, go here.... It's a place that everyone hates, but we have to go in this room at least five times a day, for about five minutes. Once you're in that place, there will be another clue there... Have fun.'

'Bathroom', Is my first thought. What else could it be?

And why do I have to do this? This person could be a stalker.

"I know what you're thinking..." The secretary, Ms, Carrie speaks up, causing my heart to skip a beat, because I forgot that there was someone still in here. "But, trust me, I would do it if I were you."

I don't know Ms. Carrie that well. I've never really even been in the principle's office before. But, she seems like a nice lady.

"Um.. Okay.."

She smiles and nods at me, before looking back down at her computer and she starts typing again.

I slowly back away from the desk, and turn around to start walking out into the empty hallway.

As I'm walking, questions fly through my head.

Who's doing this? And why?

Once I'm outside of the girls and boys bathrooms, I look at the paper that's in my hand and re-read it.

Now, the question is, is it in the girls bathroom, or the boys?

I just walk into the girls bathroom, because I'm not going into the boys...Whoever is doing this, they're lucky that I am even participating in this.

I don't see anything eye catching... Just the grey tiled walls, the grey stalls, and the white sinks.

I step further into the bathroom, and stand in front of the mirror that's hanging above the sinks.