21 (wooo)

tyler smiled as his family unwrapped their gifts. tyler had gotten them not very expensive things, but stuff he knew they'd like.

after he got done opening presents and kissing his family goodbye, he made his way to josh's house.

tyler's present he got for josh was pretty good. he knew josh would freak once he saw it.

josh's parents new about it and were on board with it. tyler parked his car and came in through the back way as he planned. he left the little kitten on josh's bed. placing a bow on his head for occasion.

he then went back out the back and knocked on the front door. josh opened the door with a beaming smile.

"merry christmas ty!" he said as he kissed tyler on the cheek. tyler said merry christmas to him & said hi to the rest of the family.

"Oh, here's your present babe." josh said handing tyler an awkward shaped gift.

tyler unwrapped the gift and was overwhelmed with excitement. it was a new ukulele!

"turn it over babe, there's more on the back." josh said signaling to flip the instrument.

tyler flipped it over and saw an engraving,

"always in my heart, J." tyler smiled at the message and gave his boyfriend a kiss.

now it was time for josh's present.

--------------

josh was confused as to way tyler was taking josh to his own room. he hoped tyler wasn't thinking about doing anything because his family was right downstairs.

tyler shuffled into the room before josh did and quickly hid something.

"merry christmas josh." tyler whispered, josh was confused but then he saw a tiny paw pop out & a meow come from tyler's jacket.

tyler moved his jacket over & there josh saw the cutest little thing he's ever seen, besides tyler. he grabbed the kitty and stroked it a few times. listening to it purr in content.

"tyler oh my god! I never would've thought you'd get me a kitty but you did!! I love you so so much." josh said kissing tyler all over his face.

tyler gave josh a kiss back and watched how he played around with the little kitty.

-----------------

"so I think I picked out a name for her." josh said as he stroked the cat and had his head on tyler's shoulder.

"really? what do you have in mind?" tyler asked as the swung from the porch swing.

"no name." he replied simply.

tyler looked at him to see if he was serious; when he realized he was, he burst out laughing.

"wait, you had like three hours to think of a name, and the name you pick is 'no name?'" tyler laughs, holding his stomach.

"oh shut up I think it's cute." josh said defensively as he held no name.

tyler calmed down and nodded his head, "you're right, it is cute. I'm sorry for laughing." tyler said, he leaned down to give josh a kiss but his lips met fur instead.

"no kisses for you because you made fun of no name." josh said sassily.

"babe." tyler pestered, josh acted as though he wasn't there.

"you hear that no name? yeah me too, must be the wind. lets go inside it's cold." josh took the kitty in his arms and went into the warmth of his home.

tyler rolled his eyes and followed after.
he went up the stairs to josh's room and saw josh dangling some yarn in front of no name. she was jumping and pawing at it.

tyler sat down on the floor next to josh, watching as his eyes lit up every time no name did something.

"j are you actually upset with me?" tyler asked as he looked at the excited cat.

josh sighed, "no you dumb dumb, I was just playing with you." josh said as he placed a kiss on tylers lips.

"I love you josh."

"I love you too tyler, merry christmas."

no name pounced on josh's lap and started playing with his hand.

"I love you too, no name." josh laughed as she continued playing with his hand.

"dude this would be really cliche if you said, 'merry christmas to all, and to all a good night." tyler stated looking at josh.

"why do I love you so much?" josh sighed as he grabbed the goofy boys face.

"because you just do."
-----------------

stuffed with eggnog and cookies, and no name coming down from her high of catnip. they all fell asleep, no name resting between the two boys pillows.

_________________________
_______________

aw cute cute yo

hope you like this, no name lol.

ily guys ayee

vote and comment 💬⭐❤