Author's Note: AO3 Reupload

Hello, everyone! I'm sure this must be a surprise.

To make a long story short, I haven't touched Wattpad in years, but I've wanted to create an AO3 mirror of my fics from here for a long time. I finally got around to doing it with all of the Hetalia fics that are publicly accessible on this Wattpad account. I cleaned up the fics a bit, too; I fixed typos, grammar errors, and formatting issues. The contents of each fic are mostly identical to the Wattpad versions, but the AO3 versions are a more polished reading experience and have proper tagging for any content warnings. I would strongly recommend reading my fics on AO3 instead.

I've left more detailed thoughts and feelings in my author's notes on the AO3 reuploads, but thank you so much for all the support for the past few years! I don't look at Wattpad anymore and I'm not into Hetalia anymore either, but the kindness directed to me for my fics still means a lot to me.

You can find the improved AO3 reuploads of these fics at the following links:

AO3 account: https://archiveofourown.org/users/todomewsu

Hetalia Hunger Games AO3 reupload: https://archiveofourown.org/works/46913266/chapters/118173583

I don't think you can copy-paste from Wattpad stories, so if these links don't work, I've also put them in the description of this fic on Wattpad! My AO3 username is "todomewsu" if you want to manually search for it!

I hope you can enjoy reading these improved versions of my old fics! :)