Chapter 7: Meeting the Pastas

~Y/POV~

You stared at the people who surrounded you in awe,

'I can't believe that they all are real' you thought, trying to keep your inner fangirl at rest, at least for now....

"Yes child, we are real" Slender says reading your thoughts, nodding as he did so.

"Yep, it may be hard to believe at first but we are all real kid" Jeff says in a gruff voice looking at you with wide eyes and a somewhat genuine smile behind his permanent one.

You clutched onto your teddy bear tighter as you got off of Slendy to look at all these familiar people around you, then you hung your head down to look at the ground.

"Aww don't be shy kiddo, we won't hurt you, here have some candy." LJ said as he magically made candy out of thin air, putting his hand out for you to take the candy.

"LJ you will not poison Y/N with your candy!" Said Slender angrily, glaring at LJ as he did so.

"Hahaha lighten up will ya Slender, it's not poisoned, it's just a (Your favorite candy) hahahaha, I think she can eat those, right kiddo?" LJ asked you as you looked up to see (Your favorite Candy) in his hand. You nodded your head as you somewhat slowly took the candy from his hand.

"Wow LJ, you usually don't share your GOOD candy with anyone but sally." said Jane sounding impressed at his actions. LJ just started to laugh a little at Jane's remark as his face turned red, either from laughing or blushing.

A little girl with brown wavy hair and beautiful green eyes in a pink blood stained dress approached you with her teddy bear, smiling up at you. You smiled back at her as she looked at your teddy bear then back to you.

"Miss, You have a teddy bear too?! I have one also, his name is Charlie, I'm Sally by the way." Sally said happily as she hugged her teddy, Charlie, even tighter than she was before.

"Yeah, this teddy used to be my little brothers before........" you started but couldn't finish because you felt a lump start to form in your throat as tears started to form in your eyes.

"Aww It's okay, everyone h-here knows the feeling of loosing someone they loved." Toby says twitching as he did so.

"Well everyone, come one by one to introduce yourself to miss Y/N." Slender said looking around at the pastas.

"It's okay Slendy I know everyone's names already..... I kinda have read like all Creepypasta stories so......" You say kind of embarrassed that you knew so much about them but they knew so little about you.

"Oh looks like we got a fan over here Slender" Jane says smirking on the verge of laughter.

"Shut it Jane, so what if she knows about us? If anything I think it's cool." Jeff says glaring at Jane then kindly looking at you.

"Since when do you act nice to people Jeffery? Did the big bad murderer find his heart?" Jane said in a childish tone. Jeff was about to lash out at Jane but luckily Slender stopped him before he could.

"ENOUGH! Now I understand that miss Y/N knows a lot about us, but we can take this time to get to know a little bit more about her." Slender said as he looked over at you.

"O-okay.... So I guess if you have any questions for me ask away..." you said as all the pastas raised their hand. you smirked and thought, 'Well this should be fun.'

~TIME SKIP~ (to after all the questions were asked.)

About an hour later, all the pastas had asked you questions-- some like 'what's your favorite color' and what not. Most of them had left, even Slender. This left you with Jeff and Ben, who had actually asked you if you wanted to play video games with them. You happily agreed because, hell, you love video games!