Humanity's strongest soldier.

"And that's how you change contact names and add photos."

Lexa said showing Zack how to change contact names.

"And I can do this anytime?"

"Yup, you can change anytime and to anything you want."

So far the phone situation has been going fine. One of lexa's fondest memories so far is when dabi sent her a video of Zack trying to push open a door that had a sign that said "pull." The best part is while dabi was recording he told Zack "push it harder."

Lexa was mostly tasked with dealing with Zack, cause he was having the most difficulty dealing with the phone.

"Also when your texting you can just click this symbol. And when you speak it types the words you wanna say. some words you say won't be spelled the right way, so try to be careful when using it."

Lexa then received a text from beel asking if he can door dash some food. Lexa texted back sure.

Then mammon then walked into the room with a speaker blasting "I want it that way." By the Backstreet Boys. Lexa smiled and started singing along to the song.

"Turn that off!"

You heard lucifer said walking down the stairs

"Come on luci! It's nice song."

Lexa said and Lucifer sighed crossing his arms. On one hand it was really loud but on the other hand it was making lexa happy.

"But if it's really bad we'll just turn it down a bit."

Lexa said turning down the speaker.

"Thank you lexa, this is definitely much better."

The music was loud enough for mammon and quiet enough to not annoy Lucifer.

Then mammon decided to start playing the song "body" by Megan Thee Stallion.

"Must you play such a song?"

Lucifer asked

"Come on it's got a good beat to it."

Mammon answered

While they talk lexa went to check on everyone. Dabi and Belphie were in their rooms still sleeping. Beel was with his twin waiting for his food to arrive. rengoku, mitsuri, and hawks were outside just hanging out. Asmo was organizing his clothes and practicing his makeup. Levi was in his room doing a raid. Satan was in the library with frostbite on his lap while he read a book. Nagito was in his room watching genshin clips with Bennett in it on his phone. Doe was in lexa's room, when she walked up behind him she saw that he was looking at pictures he had taken of lexa.

Then when she was now walking down a hall when all of the sudden a closet door opened and slammed into her face.

"Ow! Who the-"

"Where the he// am I?"

To say lexa was rendered speechless would be an understatement. Right I'm front of her was the one and only. Levi Ackerman! When they made eye contact she legit passed out!

***********************************************

When lexa woke up she was on the lovesac in the living room with Belphie cuddling on top of her.

"Lexa are you okay?"

Mitsuri asked concerned

"Yeah I'm fine. What happened?"