Chapter 8: A Nice Walk and Making A New Friend

~Y/POV~

As you walk down the stairs that seem to last forever, you finally reach the bottom. You can smell the food from there so you follow the smell and you find the kitchen. In the kitchen, you find Slender and a few other of the pastas like Toby, Masky, Hoodie and EJ doing various things around the kitchen. The rest of the pastas, you guessed, were out hunting or still asleep.

"Good morning Y/N, what would you like for breakfast?" Slender asked as soon as he saw you walk into the room.

"Umm....." you say shyly as you think on what to eat.

"Do you want some waffles Y/N? I can m-make some for you." Toby suggested looking at you, smiling.

"Sure, thank you Toby." you say smiling back at him. With that Toby begins to make a new batch of waffles. You walk over to the huge table and sit down next to EJ who was eating kidneys.

"Hi Y/N" EJ said as he turned to look at you.

"C-can I have y-your kidneys?" he asked shyly as he started to look down, looking embarrassed that he even asked that question.

"I'm sorry but, no......" You say as you start to smile, "Don't take it personal EJ, it's just that I'd like to keep my kidneys...."

EJ started to smile under his mask, you guessed this by the way it was slightly rising on his face.

"It's okay I understand" EJ said as he got up to probably get more kidneys.

Toby glared at EJ as he left as he approached you with a HUGE plate of waffles with maple syrup on top.

"Here you go Y/N." Toby said as he placed the waffles in front of you with a knife and a fork.

"Thank you so much Toby! They look amazing!" you say as you get ready to take your first bite.

He smiles and says "Your welcome Y-Y/N......... anything for you" the last part of what Toby said was quiet so you could barely hear what he said, but you did. Toby then walked back to his plate of waffles and quickly ate them, not leaving a trace that there was anything on the plate. Within a few minutes you had finished your waffles and were left in the room with Slender, Hoodie and Masky, but Hoodie and Masky soon left the room to god knows where. Slender, at the time, was over at the sink doing the dishes.

"Oh I can do the dishes Slendy, you don't have to do it" you say as you put your dish in the sink and begin to clean the others.

"Child I do not mind doing them, it goes by fast for me because I have tendrils as well as arms." Slender said as he looked at you.

You looked back at Slender and asked, "Are you sure because I don't mind doing them, I did all the chores back at my old house, so I'm kinda used to it and I think I'm pretty good at it" you say with a smile on your face as you look at Slender, waiting for an answer.

"No child, I can do it. Why don't you go have some fun. Perhaps one of the pastas will join you." Slender said as he went back to doing the dishes.

"O-okay." you reply as you start to walk past Jeff and Ben, who were still playing video games.

"Where are you going Y/N?" Jeff asks as he sees you head for the front door, about to grab the handle.

"I was going to go for a walk......" You say as you look at the both of them.

"Okay just... Be careful.... You don't know the things that lurk in those woods...." Jeff replied as he soon looked back to the screen. With that you quickly opened the door and started to walk into the forest.

~Time Skip 1 hour~

You've been walking for a long time now, you don't know exactly how far you are from the mansion but you know the general direction of the house..... You think..... All of a sudden you hear a rustling in the bushes that are just a few inches away from you and a low growl. You slowly back away from it and as you do, a dog with a huge smile on his face appears from behind the bushes and walks towards you.