Chapter 3

The university is great and pretty big. I met a lot of people today too. Also a lot of compliments on my accent. Supposedly to a guy named mark that British accents sound very sexy. Driving back to my new apartment I felt the breeze hit my hair and the music blaring while I sang aloud. Finally makin it back I walk upstairs and slowly open the door. I look around just to make sure anyone was here or not. I walked into my room and crashed on my bed. Turning on the tv and watching some legally blonde. Before I knew it my door was opened and there stood Kyrin. Know how to knock? I asked myself. He smirked as he saw me curled up in a ball watching tv.

"Hey Kelly David and I are going out want to come?" He asks I shake my head. He nods and looks around my room. I look at him puzzled. His eyes wander on me and he smirks again "alrighty" he says as he slowly backs out shutting the door. I huff and go back to watching legally blonde but my mind was on something else. Why is Kyrin so hot? Why am I thinking this? You need to shut up Gemma. My phone beeps and I look down at my screen.

"Hey want to come to a party with me?" My new friend i met today, Michael but mike for short. Maybe I could go out tonight

"Sure " I send back

"Okay I'll pick you up at 7" he replies. I smile to myself and jump into the shower. I redo my makeup and pick out some shorts and a cute white top. I looked in the mirror and smiled. Accomplished at what I have put together. This is gonna be great.

(A/N) sorry short story I'll make the rest better after this. 😁