You Find Out He Likes You

This imagine is dedicated to larry_bae_ for being an amazing friend to me for like two years. I love you (:

You were sitting on the couch squished between Nash and Aaron, watching them as they play some video game. Occasionally they would high-five, but otherwise neither of them acknowledged the other except when they yelled at them to get out of the way of some zombie or something.

"You guys are so boring," You say as you stand up to go downstairs and get something to eat.

"Wait!" Nash grabs your arm and pulls you back down on the couch, immediately shifting his focus back to the game as soon as he was sure you weren't leaving.

"You can't leave yet," He says.

"Why not?"

"Because you can't."

"But wh -"

"Hey Y/N!" Cameron says as he stumbles into the room.

He was pulling Shawn behind him, looking like a lost puppy on a leash, and running across the room in your direction.

"You know our friend Shawn, right?" Cameron says as he lets go of Shawn and pushes him forward.

When you turn to look at Nash and Aaron, in hopes that they could have some sort of explanation for this, they were already on the other side of the room looking innocent and pretending like they had no idea what was going on.

You turn back towards Cam.

"Um.. yeah, I know Shawn," You say as you awkwardly wave at Shawn, who looks at you like you knew what was going on, which you didn't. At least you weren't alone in this.

Suddenly Cameron pushes Shawn towards you, and he accidentally smacks right into you and you both fall over onto the couch.

"Oh my god," You yell as suddenly Shawn was on top of you.

"I'm sorry," He laughs as he stands up, embarrassed.

Cameron smirks. "Y/N, Shawn likes you very much and he would absolutely love to take you out for lunch this Thursday. Right, buddy?"

Shawn looks at you with wide eyes and he looks like he'd just seen a ghost.

He shoves his hands in his pockets and blushes.
"Um.. yeah, I would," He says quietly.

"Because you.. ?" Cameron was looking at Shawn as if it was his last day to live.

"Because I.. really like you and I have for a long time, Y/N," Shawn mumbles as he locks eyes with you.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it buddy?" Cameron playfully hits him in the back.

"Shh, she hasn't even said yes or no yet!" Aaron yells from across the room.

"Oh, right, what's the answer Y/N?" Cameron asks you.

You look back at Shawn, who was hopefully smiling shyly at you.

"Yes. Yes I will go out with you," you answer, "Because I like you too."

Then you stand there and wait for all the boys to come flying at you in a group hug, which they do, and they were quite proud of themselves for actually succeeding in this horribly planned set-up.

Even though everyone was looking at you, it felt like Shawn was the only one who was.

A/N

I ditched the update schedule. I update whenever I want (: