Chapter 26

Last night my internet went down so i couldnt upload but here I am, on my only day off getting up at 6am so I can upload lol

Happy reading

Mel xoxo

Chapter 26

The longer we were searching and coming up with nothing the more frustrated and angered we were all becoming. We had searched the entire campus and all we got from that was Tony. Apparently he was Jaxon's best friend. However, after Jack had threatened to blow his knee caps off he was blabbering like a baby. He had told us more than we needed to know but by god was I out for his blood now. He had not only told us where we might find him but also what he had done to Isabella in the past. The sick jerk used to film Isabella and him then go back home and give the boys a show, a show of my girl. The more I heard, the more I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself from killing this ass hole.

Jack Robert and I were in one car while the bouncers from my club were out searching in a couple of other cars. Even though I was their boss so to say, we were best friends from as far back as I can remember. Jack is out for Jaxon's blood just like me but the others let's just say they're out for his limbs and believe me killing Jaxon would be fun for them. As much as I would love to kill him, I had made a promise to Isabella that I wouldn't. However, I hadn't promise I wouldn't let anyone else kill him, had I.

My insides felt as if it was a volcano ready to erupt. I feared that Jaxon had escaped us and we would never find him which was making me even more exasperated. Jacks phone rang and before I knew what was happening my body flung forward into the dashboard and then back into the seat as Jack spun the car around keeping his foot down as we sped off down the road in the opposite direction.

Missing cars by mere millimetres, Jack swerved in and out of the traffic. I screamed at him to slow the hell down but he ignored me. My chest was paining from the seat belt tightened when I was thrown forward. "They've found him" he panted out angrily and that was all I needed to hear.

"Push that foot down harder. So help me Jack, if they lose him again, I swear to god I'll kill them." Jack didn't reply but done as I asked and floored it. Hearing jingling and shuffling from the back seat, I turned to see what the hell Robert was up to and as soon I did, I wished I hadn't.

I knew Robert Jack as well as some of the others were all into some bad crap but I always just kept myself away from that side of things. Now though seeing Robert pulling out knifes and some sort of weapons I had never even seen before, I began to appreciate their bad sides. This was it. Jaxon was going to get what he deserves and more. All I needed now was for them to hold Jaxon wherever they were, long enough for me to get there and not let him escape.

Pulling up into a small parking lot in the middle of nowhere, I heard my friends before I saw them. Jack hadn't even cut the engine as we all jumped out of the car. Running towards the screams my vision became red, as all I could picture was Isabella lying in that hospital bed. The more I thought of what he had put her through the more enraged I became.

Spotting Jaxon being pinned down and punched thrilled me but as we drew closer something inside me snapped. Just like a flick of a switch it was as if my body was operating on its own accord. My hands and feet were kicking and punching Jaxon like a wild out of control crazy man but I didn't care, he deserved it. My body shook violently with anger as I began picturing his hand and finger prints around Isabella's neck, making me totally lose it. Jaxon tried to hit back but the way I lashed into him I never gave him a chance.

"Yes take that you coward! How does it feel now hey? You don't think you're so hard now do you!" with every punch and kick I hit him with I screamed all my bottled up emotions at him. He was going to know how it feels to feel so scared and defenceless. With my face right up to his I screamed, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" my hands circled around his neck strangling him in a deathly grip. Making sure to cut off his air supply. Still not satisfied I kneed, kicked and even head butted him until his body slumped lifeless against my hold. As enraged as I was, I was scared, scared because I couldn't stop myself. Even his pleads for me to stop weren't stopping me, as all I could think of was how Isabella must of begged for him to stop but did he stop, NO. For a moment It was just me and Jaxon, everything and everyone surrounding us disappeared.

Jack and Robert were now holding me back and were reminding me of the promise that I made to Isabella. I was about to tell them to go to hell but then remembered that I had yet to earn Isabella's trust and killing that scum bag , I could lose Isabella forever. Taking a ragged step back, away from everyone, I turned my back on Jaxon so I could try and calm myself down. Seeing his face just made me sick. He still had this sick smirk which made me want to kill him all the more.

"Joshua do you want us to get rid of him?" I knew it was Tony asking right away because he had been through something similar growing up and I knew he would love nothing more than to kill him right now but just as I was about to say' yes just do it' Jack stopped me.

"Guys stop. That would be too easy, He needs to suffer and the best way to make him pay for what he's done is to hand him over to the police." We all began shouting and screaming. "No" but then Jack spoke up again cutting us all off.

"Look we all have friends inside yes?" everyone but me replied with a yes. "Well then, we get him locked up and then we will get him from the inside that way Isabella won't suspect any of us and at the same time Jaxon will get to experience the rest of his life fearing for his life. Hell. That is if they let him live that long ha ha." It did sound great but it didn't stop me from wanting to kill him right here and now.

I had never in my life experienced the anger I was feeling right now. It was scaring the hell out of me. I have spent most of my adult life battling with myself not to become my father and looking down at my blood covered body bile rose into my mouth. With my body shaking and the adrenaline starting to wear off, I started feeling a slight tingling in both my fists.

"Joshua we need to go and get your hands seen to now. Robert you stay here and call the police and the rest of you disappear so they don't suspect you. Tony you stay with Robert as you have no blood on you. Ok?" Jack was on a mission and I wasn't going to stop him because I was just about holding myself back from going back over to Jaxon to finish him off for good. Looking down at myself, it was only then, I noticed I was smothered in blood and it wasn't mine.

I don't think Jaxon even manage to get one punch in, breathing heavily Jack pushed me back into the car. "We need to get you out of here now".

******************

I am going to try and upload again tomorrow xx

Well that scumbag finally got what was coming to him!

Thank god Robert and Jack were there to stop him!

Luckily for everyone Jack still somehow managed to have his head screwed on.

Poor Joshua really had lost it hadnt he do you think he was right to lose it the way he did?

I wonder how poor Isabella is coping knowing they are out there?

Thank you all so much for reading

All my love Mel xxxxxxx