1 • The Meeting.

Cw- flirting, drinking, suggestive, love at first sight, language, twink?? Sun.
_________________________________________

A small robot was at a bar. Drinking, giggling, and flirting with others. 

"𝐻𝑒𝑦, 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠!" The bartender shouted to the bot leaning over the bar counter.

The yellow, Sun themed bot, was indeed drunk. He turned to the Bartender holding his eighth drink in his hand.

The bit tilted his head to the worker, "Yah? Whadda wan'?" He said. The bot teasing leaned more onto the counter to the worker.

The bartender blushed ever so slighty, showing on his faceplate.

The bot behind the counter shook his head, "𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝒛𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒍' 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝐴𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠. 𝐼𝑠 𝑖𝑡?" The robot asked the slightly smaller one.

The yellow bot took a look at the pillow, placing his drink down roughly. Nearly dropping it.

It was a soft yellow pillow shaped as a star. It was a lil floppy, which just meant it was more comfortable.

The small bot sat up ever so slightly. He snatched the pillow from the mans hands.

The worker jumped a lil' "𝐻𝑒𝑦!" The machine behind the counter yelped.

The yellow bot let out a small chuckle, "Nah, but I want it! So.. It's mine now." The bot chuckled once again.

The bartender let out a huff, "𝐵-"

He was cut off by anither bot customer askin' for a drink.

The bartender sighed, walking over to the pleading customer.

The robots name, the yellow one, was Sun. Also known as 'Sunny', and sometimes 'sweets'.

'Sun' Mumbled to himself, complaing about how his elbows and lower arm hurt from leanin' on this counter for so long.

He placed the star pillow under his arms, where he mumbled they had hurt.

The bot picked up his drink, taking a quick, bug sip. Placing it bsck down on the counter with all the other empty cups and the crumbled up candy wrappers.

He sighed deeply, having no one to talk to st the moment. He got up and leaned his rear on the counter for support, clasping the pillow in his hands.

Sun was just about to leave when he saw a large bot walk into the restaurant.

Suns face turned completely red, Admiring the bot. Resting his elbows on the counter.

Now gripping tighter to the pillow. holding it up to his chest. Feeling the whirring of his fans trying to cool him down.

The large, very large bot was just barely as tall as the door way. And doorways there, are normally 15 feet tall.

Sun was 9,3, known as 'short' around his town.

The small bot saw the large one give him a quick glance, giving Sun a quick, small grin before going back to talking to others.

Sun's face turned even pinker, showing up visibly on his faceplate due to Suns light pigment.

The yellow machine called the bartender over, askin' "Hey! Babeh, get me a cu' of the srongest shit ya got." His drunken accent visibly standing out.

The bartender grabbed a white bottle labelled "Devil Springs Vodka" off a low shelf, pouring it only in three shit cups. Well knowing Sun can't take that much liquor.