Chapter 14: Fallon

I honestly have no idea what's happening right now.

One second I'm dodging some turd while dancing and the next I'm being tossed over someones shoulder, giving me a nice view of their ass by the way, before being carried out of the room. 

But fortunately, I know exactly whose ass this belongs to and I am ready to give him hell for thinking that he can just manhandle me like this. 

By the time we get to his room, I have already concocted a very detailed speech on how I think he should fuck off and mind his own damn business. 

He shuts his bedroom door behind him, walks right over to his bed and drops me on top of it. The action makes me let out a surprised squeal as my body bounces on the bed and my hair flies all over my face. 

"Dude what the fuck?" I sputter as I push the hair out of my face. 

Maxton looks down at me from the edge of the bed with an annoyed look and crosses his arms on his chest. "First of all, never call me 'dude' again. And second of all, a thank you would be appreciated."

I scoff at his words and lean back on my arms. "Look buddy, I don't know why you care so much what I do. It's honestly none of your business and I would appreciate if you just fucked off."

He smirks and leans down resting his hands on either side of my body. "So you're telling me that if that Kermit the frog looking guy touched you here," he brings one of his hands to my thigh and slowly drags it upwards, "or here," his hand continues to drag up my stomach and then skims the bottom of my breast making my breath hitch, "or here," his rough hand reaches my face and he uses his thumb to trace the line of my bottom lip, "that you would be all for it?" By the time he finishes talking, my breath is sharp and my core is throbbing. I hate that he makes me feel like this. I hate that I want to just rip his clothes off and ride him like there's no tomorrow. 

Though, my pride wins the battle going on in my head and I answer with a slightly shaky "Yes." 

This makes his smirk deepen showcasing one of his annoyingly sexy dimples. "Oh really?"

I go to lick my dry lips completely forgetting that his thumb is still resting there and my tongue makes contact with his thumb. I watch as his mesmerizing blue eyes darken as they drop to my lips.

I'm at a complete loss for words which is frustrating but I can't help it because this man is too hot for his own good. With the way his muscles flex under his tight shirt and his chest moves up and down sharply as the tension in the room increases, I think we are just waiting to see who is gonna snap first. 

"Hmm, sweetheart have I made you speechless?" His husky whisper snaps me back to reality and I find myself leaning closer and closer to him. 

He takes hold of my chin and tilts my head up but just as our lips skim each others, the sound of pounding on the door makes us snap out of it and turn our heads towards the door. 

"Yo Park, come down man it's our turn for beer pong!" Dylan's muffled yells are heard through the door and I don't know whether I should be thankful for that or not. The last thing I need is to get involved with another hockey player. Based on past experiences, all that has ever done is hurt me in a way I didn't think possible. 

Maxton on the other hand looks about ready to dig up a grave with Dylan's name on it. His jaw is clenched and his eyes are a different kind of dark, the kind that says 'you're gonna die'." 

He releases a breath and answers back with an annoyed "yeah, yeah I'm coming." He slowly lifts himself off of me and I take this opportunity to get up quickly and pull down my dress that has risen way too high during all of this and rearrange the top to make sure my girls aren't out for everyone to see. 

I clear my throat and look at him, only to find that he's already looking at me. Or more like his eyes are shifting between looking at legs and then my boobs. I roll my eyes at him and snap my fingers in front of his face. His eyes shift back to mine and when he sees my unimpressed face, he just shrugs his shoulders and flashes me a small smile before heading to the door. 

"Come on, let's go play beer pong with everyone before they send a search party." 

I let out a small chuckle before walking towards door. When I get to him, I pat his chest a couple times and say, "we both know that if they send a search party it would be for me and not you. Oh and by the way, you might want to take care of that before you come down." I let my eyes wander down to where his dick is making its presence known before I look back at his face, send him and sweet smile and a wink before walking out of the room. 

                                                                            (())

"Girl, where have you been!?" Is the first thing I hear when I get down the stairs. Three pairs of arms wrap around me and an instant smiles spreads across my face as I look at my girls. 

"Sorry babes, I got caught up talking to someone." They release me and give me suspicious looks. 

"Please tell me this someone is a hot male that you can climb?" Ella says with a raised brow. I almost choke on air and instant guilt sets in. I know what's it's like to have girls be friends with you so that they can get with their brothers. Not that that's what I'm doing because well nothing is really going on between us other than some attraction but I still don't want her to get that impression of me.

"No no, definitely not. Well, enough of that let's go play beer pong!"