Chapter 40

The whole drive to the studio was silent, I wanted to talk. But I also knew it would make everything worse.

Andy then decided to break the silence.

"Lee, I'm not telling you that you're raising your daughter wrong, but she didn't do anything wrong. She was only acting with Aidan." Andy then said but my dad just hummed.

"Dad? I don't want to lose you. I'll even hit Aidan if I must, only so you can say you love me again. Remember the girl you liked so much, even though she lied to you. I am Emilia (you'll see what I mean with that in the prequel)." I said but he hummed again.

I grabbed my phone and I started looking for a note I once made before he adopted me, it was for him though.

I had taken a picture of it, and when I found it, I put my phone on his lap. He grabbed my phone.

"Dad, I love you." I said and he tried to keep in his smile.

"Skyla, I love you too. But I don't want you and Aidan being together out of context. And if you want to, you ask for permission, understood?" he said all serious and I quickly nodded.

"I've missed you." I then said as I hugged him tight.

"I know you did." he replied and I felt Adam tapped me on my shoulder.

"You could better tell him everything that happened, he'll be mad if he got told by someone else." Adam wispered and I nodded lightly.

"Dad, I wanna tell you everything that happened there, only so I'm the one telling all the stories to you." I said and my dad's face turned scared and angry.

"What did you do?!" my father exclaimed and I kinda blushed.

"Well, I gave someone, not Aidan, a lap dance. But I did make out with Aidan multiple times, and I feel really ashamed about it." I said but I didn't look at him.

"You gave someone a lap dance?!" my dad exclaimed and I was almost crying because of his anger.

"I got dared to do it, and it was nothing. I'm really good friends with him now, and we never talk about it!" I exclaimed back but Lee was still angry.

"Lee, it wasn't that bad. Dean hated it, so it's nothing!" Adam said and then quickly put his hands on his mouth because he said it was Dean.

"Dean O'Gorman? The blonde guy? From the first day on set? I see." Lee said as he looked away again.

"Dad, please don't hurt him. He's my best friend!" I exclaimed and he turned his head to me.

We then arrived at the studio, and my dad grabbed two of my suitcases and I grabbed the other one.

"You can still have your own trailer, but no boys allowed. Okay?" he said as he opened the door of my trailer and put my suitcases in.

"I promise, only with your permission." I replied and I stepped into my trailer.

"Good, there's some food in your fridge if you want some." my dad said as he closed the door leaving me alone.

I looked out of the window, and I could see Dean and Aidan's trailer from here. I had good sight of their windows.

I started texting Dean, and I looked at his window.

Skyla: Heyy
Dean: How did it go with your dad😁
Skyla: Extremely bad😔
Dean: You ok?😥
Skyla: Not really😣
Dean: Want a movie night?😉
Skyla: If my dad would allow it😖
Dean: Ask then!
Skyla: Okay.

I dialed my dad's number, so it would be more personal.

"Daddy, can I have a movie night with Dean?" I asked but I was afraid of his anwser.

"Is he going to spend the night at your place?" he asked as I sighed.

"Probably, but nothing's going to happen. He's my best friend!" I exclaimed followed by him humming.

"Okay, fine. Don't eat to much, love you." my dad said and from the inside I was squeeling inside of excitment.

"Love you too, bye." I replied and I hung up the phone.

I then started texting Dean again.

Skyla: He thinks it's fine!😃
Dean: Awesome, can Aidan come too?
Skyla: No, I'd rather only have you here😕
Dean: You and Aidan fighting?
Skyla: No, I just want a break🙅🏼
Dean: Okay, I'll be there in a minute.
Skyla: See you then🙋🏼

He then went offline, and I walked over to the fridge.

Healthy stuff? Really dad?

I grabbed my phone again.

Skyla: Bring food
Dean: Haha, I will
Skyla: 💁🏼

I smiled at his comment, and I put all my suitcases in my bedroom.

I gonna miss sharing a trailer with Aidan so much!

"Yo Skyla!" Dean said as he just walked in.

"I'm glad you could come." I said as I sat down on the couch.

"Isn't it a good idea to film a video? Or do you just wanna sit and watch a movie as we stuff our faces with food." Dean asked and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Of course I want to watch a movie and cry for no reason while we stuff our faces." I said and he laughed as he sat down next to me.

"Wait, I have an onesie too in my trailer. You can choose the movie." he said as he walked out again.

I changed into an other onesie, and I grabbed the chocolate and candy.

"Skyla?" Aidan asked as he knocked on the door.

"I'm not home!" I replied and I heard him grin.

"Please don't come in. I'm not fully dresssed." I said hoping he would think I was speaking the truth.

"You know I don't mind." he replied and I quickly locked the door.

"Aidan, we'll talk tomorrow." I said and he sighed.

"Okay, fine. Goodnight then." he said and I immediately unlocked the door again.

Two minutes later Dean came walking in, and he sat down on the couch.

"What's up with Aidan, I met him on the way. He looked quite sad." Dean said and I sat down next to him.

"Yeah, I send him away. I told him we could talk tomorrow." I said as I grabbed the remote of the tv and started looking through the movies.

"You have alot of movies." Dean said suprised by my amount of movies.

"What do you wanna watch? Romance? Horror? Comedy?" I asked and he took over the remote.

"Killer Filler, sounds cool." Dean said and chose that movie.

I crawled up to him, and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Is it okay if I put my arm around you?" he asked and I quickly nodded.

He then put his arm around me, and I his hand rested near my neck.

"Don't you dare tickle me in my neck right now." I said and he chuckled at my comment.

"I can't promise anything." he said smiling at me and I smiled back.

I hate scary movies, I'm scared of literally everything...