Chapter 4: Territorial Pissing

Dani

Double-O CoCo had a humongous house and I was currently playing hide and seek with him....only that he didn't really know we were playing. His Mum had baked cookies to welcome me and I recall his father giving me a bear hug as we approached the double doors of his huge house.

***

"I have to admit son, when you said you were gonna bring home a bride that could crush worlds. I expected one of those muscle trainers that had muscles for racks" his father laughed throatily as his mother continued to knead my cheeks

"I assure you dad her rack is as soft as a cloud" he smirked at his dad and winked at me earning him a slap from his mum. Men are stupid. You can't touch clouds!

"Ow." He muttered scratching his head. Did I just see a Mafia Man get slapped upside the head by his mum. I stood there shocked until my legs got lifted off the ground. Oh no the world fell into utter imbalance that Gravity was reversing.

"Dad you're scaring her!" Luca scolded playfully and that's when I realized the burly man had bear hugged me. Bear hugged by a Capo...I'll make sure to cross that off my list of unlikely afternoons.

***

"Where is she?! Find her! Dani where the fuck are you?!" He yelled seeming to be extremely pissed off. I scowled at his tone. Dani Danger has no boss. Truth be told I would've come to him willingly but given that I didn't know where I was, I can't because I was balls deep lost inside his house with half a plate of cranberry cookies.

 Truth be told I would've come to him willingly but given that I didn't know where I was, I can't because I was balls deep lost inside his house with half a plate of cranberry cookies

<<Dani>>

"Jesus Christ that man is loud" I groaned munching on my cookies and coming towards a hall of more doors.....whoopy just what I needed. Give it a couple of mirrors and this could be a fun house.

"God dammit Rocket get back here!" I heard someone yell. I shrugged it off must be another kidnapped girl running away. I wandered deeper through the halls until I got the air knocked out of me when a furry man decided to leap on my back and lick my neck.

Ew

"Ewwwwww what the fuck?!" I yelled and thats when I saw the muzzle of a very adorable dog eating the cookie on my hand. Awwwww

"I'm so sorry, he hates bathing" someone groaned us the fat puppy got lifted off of me. It was a brown Siberian husky who's name was apparently rocket. I could see why since he ran like it was the zombie apocalypse.

 I could see why since he ran like it was the zombie apocalypse