Chapter 32

"Mum, I'm going!" I shouted in the kitchen. Harry left earlier this morning and I was going to spend the night at his today. I packed a few things (hairbrush, toothbrush and such things) and was now about to head to his house.

"Have fun!" She came up to me as I was at the front door and pulled me in a hug. I hugged back and soon we both let go.

"Bye." I waved as I walked outside and took the few steps towards Harry's front door. I smiled widely to myself and rang the doorbell, waiting for Harry to open it.

Harry had asked me to stay at his this weekend because both, his mum and Gemma were not there. I know that Harry wasn't trying to push me into anything, he'd never do that, but I knew that I wanted it. Of course I made sure to shave in the needed areas.

Harry opened the door with a huge smile and immediately pulled me into a warm and tight hug as he mumbled Hi into my ear. As he pulled away from the hug he placed a sweet and short kiss on my lips before leading me inside.

"So, what's on the plan today?" I placed my bag on the floor and looked at him, his grin was already on his face and he looked adorable.

"I thought we could maybe cook something together and then watch a movie?" I nodded.

"Sounds like a plan."

After Harry carried my bag to his bedroom he came back down again and we headed towards the kitchen. Considering the fact that it was already around 6pm we decided to start making dinner. My stomach was growling as Harry got all the ingredients that we needed out.

"We're gonna make some Spaghetti with a Bolognese sauce. I remember you telling me that's one of your favourite meals." He sent me a smile and then continued getting everything he needed.

"Can I help you?" I asked, only getting a frown from him.

"No, the lady sits down and relaxes whilst the man does something for her." He made me sit on a chair and I watched him as he started cooking. He really seemed to know what he was doing and soon my mouth was more salvia because it smelled and looked delicious and tasty.

After Harry's work in the kitchen (which he looked extremely hot doing) he told me that I should go to the dining room and sit down on the table, he'd come soon.

I sat down like he said and waited for him. Only seconds later he stepped out of the kitchen, two plates in one hands and two glasses and a bottle in the other hand. He placed one plate which looked just perfect in front of me and the other one where he would be sitting. He put the glasses down as well and filled them with water. Finally, he sat down.

"Harry, just because I don't drink alcohol doesn't mean that you have to drink water. You can drink a beer or whatever, I don't mind." I told him once he sat down and he looked at me like I'm insane.

"You don't drink so I won't be drinking either. Besides that I don't drink alcohol that often." He shrugged his shoulders and picked up his spoon and fork, I did the same.

"I really hope it'll taste as good as it looks." Harry chuckled and I started twirling the spaghettis around my fork.

"I bet it does." I stuffed the fork into my mouth and my eyes almost rolled to the back of my head as the delicious taste distributed in my mouth, making me almost moan.

Food porn.

"It's so good!" I said as I swallowed and I saw Harry smiling, it looked almost as if he was shy.

"Thank you." He said and shoved a fork in his mouth, too.

+

After dinner I literally begged to let him help me with the dishes, I did not want him to do this all on his own. Harry washed everything and I dried it.

Harry splashed water on me now and then, making me glare playfully at him and splash water at him, too.

Everything was back in its place again and Harry and I decided to change into some more comfortable clothes. I put on my pyjama shorts and a Rolling Stones shirt which belonged to Harry. He kept on his white shirt and put on some sweats.

We lay down in his bed and he turned his TV on, leaving it on the Channel it was currently on.

"What do you want to watch?" He turned his head towards me, waiting for an answer. It's cute how I always seem to come first for him, even before himself and it makes me feel really warm around my heart,

"What about Forrest Gump? I love that movie." I suggested and Harry agreed with me, saying it's one of his favourite movies and starting to play it after he bought it on his TV.      

Harry put the remote controller on his nightstand and wrapped his arms around me, pulling my head on his chest. The movie started and Harry ran his hands softly down my arm, his fingertips barely brushing my skin, I got Goosebumps but kept my attention on the movie which I loved a lot.

"Do you know why I love this position so much?" Harry whispered and I turned my head, looking at him.

"No, why?" My voice was just as quiet as his.

"Because you can listen to my heart beating, and it beats just for you." I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and I smiled widely at him.

"I love you so much Harry."

"I love you more."

there's gonna be a double update today ! next chapter will be up in the evening :)

vote, comment, share .xx