Daddy leaving to get Merle

"Daddy was cleaning the arrows that I didn't do when he was getting into the fight with Rick and Shane.

I sat next to just watching him clean them properly. From the corner of my eye I see Rick coming out of his tent buttoning up his sheriff shirt.

Rick and Shane are quietly talking with each other "wha' do ye think they're sayin?" I ask daddy and nudging him. He looks towards the 2 gossiping men.

"Don know and don care" daddy says going back to cleaning his arrows.

"Why would you risk your life for a douche bag like Merle Dixon?" Shane asks looking at Rick.

"Hey choose your words more carefully" Daddy says looking at me and stoking my hair

"No I did, douche bag is what I meant" Shane said raising his eye brows at daddy "Merle Dixon wouldn't give you a glass of water if you were dying of thirst" Shane said shaking his head

"Hey!" I shout walking towards them "Tha's not true, he would give me or daddy some water, just not ye assholes who hate 'is family and end up handcuffing em to a roof" I say shouting at the too of them.

"Meg, you needn't worry. Your daddy and I are going to get your uncle back okay?" he says looking at me and I smile back. "Okay" I say walking back to daddy's side "When'd ye learn asshole" daddy says smiling at me

"Uncle Merle taught me when ye wen' huntin'" I say looking at him

"I was talkin' to em about when I saw Shane on top of Lori and he said they were screwin' and I didn't know wha' that meant so he taught me some adult words so I could understand" I say looking down "Are ye angry daddy" I say tears in my eyes

"Nah, baby ye a Dixon and Dixon's speak dis language" He says smiling and kissing the side of my head.

"So, you and Daryl that your big plan?" Lori asks looking at Rick

"And Meg" I say laughing. "Hell no, ye ain't comin wiv us" daddy says looking up from his arrow "bu-" "NO" Daddy says over my 'but', "Ye, too young and ye'll get hurt, you stay here and look after the camp wiv ye crossbow and shot any walkers that attack, okay"

"Okay daddy" I say sighing.

Daddy, Rick, Glenn and T-dog are all going back to Atlanta to get Uncle Merle back but also a bag of guns that was dropped when Rick was over whelmed by monsters.

"Baby come er for a sec" Daddy says going to the back of the truck. He kneels on the ground so he is head height.

"I love ya, little one. We'll celebrate when Merle and I get back just the 3 of us like it was back before the would went to shi- went bad and walkers around, al'right" Daddy said leaning forward and bring me in for a hug and kissing my cheek.

"Okay daddy. I love ye too and uncle M" I say kissing daddies cheek and an extra-long and hard hug "I'll miss you until you come back" I say a tear rolling down my face.

Daddy wipes away my tear "why ye cryin?" he asks tilting my head to look at him in the eye.

"What if ye don't come back wiv uncle Merle and you get stuck or left their as well" I say full on crying now

"Tha' will never happen, I will always come back to ye no matter wha' and tha's a promise" he says kissing my head, nose and cheeks before smiling and jumping into the van.

"Love ye" I say walking back to Carl saying goodbye to his daddy.