Chapter 5

"OMG you're here when did you get here Jay," I screamed.

    This is my older brother Jay, I love him so much, and the plus side is that I am his favorite. When he left for college I took it really hard because I love him a lot. He didn't come back in the summer because of his job. He's a spy, during the summer he went to Ireland and do stuff... I can't really say anything about his job so I'm just saying he's a spy.

"Jenny you're here I finally get to see you after the longest year ever." Jay told me.

"I've missed you so much why didn't you tell me you were coming home?"

"Because I wanted to surprise you and I got a surprise for you..."

"What is it??" I asked him eagerly.

"Jay you down there honey?" A voice said at the top of the stairs.

I turned around and saw a beautiful girl with long dark brown hair with red at the bottom half coming down to her middle back. Who was she I've never seen her with Jay before?

"This is Noelle guys she is my fiancé." Jay explained to us.

"This is my surprise she and I are getting married so I came home so that we can get married." He continued.

"Hi guys!" She said very excitedly.

"You must be Jenny, Jay talks about you so much..." She continued.

"Oh really I hope good things." I told her while blushing slightly.

I always blush when someone talks about me whether good or bad. 

"So great surprise right guys??" Jay asked all of us.

"Oh yeah great surprise, it's just that does mom and dad know yet?" Jax said.

"Uh no why?" Jay told him.

"Boys looks like we're partying tonight..." Jasper yelled.

Looks like Jasper is the wild one eh... 

Stick around soon for more!! 

Happy readings guys 😄😄

Follow me on....