i just wanted you to be happy

5000 reads? how about another bonus chapter!! hope you guys enjoy hearing from yet another character other then cadence!!! this chapter broke my heart but i wont give to much away. anways remember to comment and vote and im still waiting for more ideas for the tittle of the sequal (read previous chapter for more details). anyways on with the story and thanks again to all my fans!i love all of you for the happiness you have given me!!!

Heathers pov

                I listened to everything she said and my heart broke and tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I held back. I had to be strong and not show how much this was also hurting me. I had to be strong for both of them no matter what. Clayton was my brother and cadence was like a younger sister to me so of course I wanted to protect her.

                These two were destined to be together but they just continued to push each other away. Why would god make these two mates when they were truly destined to never end up together? Why would he be so cruel and hurt these two so much? What had both of them down to deserve this kind of pain?

                Both of these two people were amazing people and all they did was give but the first moment they did something for themselves things fell apart. My family lost our father and cadence began to drift away from her pack. Then they both lost each other and now they were both miserable. I could never understand why this was happening to two wonderful people but I guess it was just meant to be. It continued to break my heart but I knew in the end things would work out for both of them and they would be happy with or without each other.

                “Heather?” my mom asked from behind me and I turned to her and I could no longer hold in the tears and the streamed down my face.            

                “I don’t get it mom! Why is this happening to them!” I cried as she pulled me into her arms and rubbed my back soothingly.

                “Because it was meant to be honey. It’s hard for all of us to watch but we cannot intervene because it will only make things worse for them and hurt them more,” she said calmly and I just began to cry harder.

                “But they didn’t do anything wrong! Why can’t god just let them be happy!” I sobbed.

                “He will let them be happy again sweet heart but he has to break them down first so they realize what they have. I know it hurts to watch them like this but it is all being done for a reason,” she said and pulled me away and held me at arm’s length. “I know this is hard for you but you just have to take a step back and watch everything from a distance.”

                “I know mom,” I sighed and wiped away my tears. “I just hope they will be happy again before something worse happens to them.”

                “I know what you mean. Why don’t you go and talk to your brother I bet he could needs some company at the moment. But don’t say anything to him about cadence,” she warned and I nodded my head and turned and headed to Claytons office where I knew he would be.

                I lightly knocked on the door and slipped inside. Sure enough he was sitting at his desk with his head in his hands and his body stiff.

                “What do you want heather?” he growled and I just stood there staring at him. “If you don’t want anything I would like to be alone.

                “I just wanted to make sure you were okay,” I whispered and his head snapped up.

                “Im perfectly fine heather,” he snapped and I flinched.

                “Clayton you’re my brother and I know when your hurting,” I sighed and he let out a low growl.

                “No remember you disowned me remember? You are no longer my sister and is no longer part of this pack meaning you are trespassing,” he growled and got out of his desk.

                “You can’t be serious. I’m trying to help,” I snapped.

                “Trying to help? Don’t you think you did enough? You were the one that made that fake call about the rogues and brought them here because you knew she was my mate! You knew I wouldn’t be able to resist her and the mate pull! You knew I would fall in love with her and never want to let her go! It’s all your fault heather! You’re the only one to blame because you started all of this! You put everyone in danger!” he shouted and stared at him with my eyes wide.

                “I just wanted you to be happy for once,” I whispered.

                “Oh I was happy heather. I was happy alright but I’m not happy now that the girl I loves hates my guts and wants to rip my throat out but I had no choice because her loving me is to dangerous! You only did it for yourself because you wanted a younger sister! You didn’t think about all the other outcomes! And now she’s in great danger and so is her pack not to mention wolves will fight us just to get to her! Wolves will die heather because of your own stupidity,” he growled and stalked towards me. His blue eyes were now black and his hands were shaking so bad I thought they would shake right out their sockets. I was very afraid for my life but I was not going to stand down so easily.

                “But you were happy with her! You loved her and wanted to be with her forever or you wouldn’t have married her! I only gave you two a little push but you decided to fall for her!” I growled and he snarled at me.

                “I couldn’t help but fall for her! I fell in love the moment I first laid eyes on her and I don’t love her any less now!” he shouted and we both froze. We were both breathing hard and our wolves were growling at each other but we held them back. “I think you need to leave heather.” I gave him one last look before I spun on my heels and walked out of the room and slammed the door behind me. I pressed my back against it and let out a deep breath. Yes I had set everything up for the two to meet but I had never seen them so happy before and I regret nothing. Yes I put some people in danger but only for the price of love. The moment I first saw cadence fighting with a rogue in the woods the day I had been passing through I knew she was the one for Clayton so I faked the call from their pack and Clayton went to check out the “rogue attacks”. It hadn’t all been a lie because they had rogues on their hand but they were as out of hand as I said they were. But it was all worth it when I saw Clayton and cadence meet for the first time. Both the looks in their eyes made my heart warm and made me so happy that for once they could be happy.

                But one thing I never expected was for them to end up hating each other but loving each other at the same time. These two were made to love each other but I guess they were never made to actually be together like they wanted to be. These two were now destined to always hate each other no matter what happened.

                My heart broke and tears threatened to fall again but I shoved them aside. What is meant to happen will happen and there is nothing I can do to change it.