XXXV

TYANA 'ASA' EDWARDS||EIGHTEEN||MONDAY, JULY 12TH [4:10AM]

"Azim! Azim!" I shouted trying to get his attention, "Let me out!" he shouts tightening his grip around my throat.

"AZIM! I c-can't breathe-e" I yelled through my tears as I try to get his hands from around my throat but he was just too strong for me to fight off.

Rushing into the room Demarco pulled Azim off me and I cough trying to catch my breath.

"Wah just happen?" he asks frantically trying to get out of Demarco's hold as I was still trying to catch my breathe.

"You were having a nightmare" I spoke softly as I got off the bed going to get my phone.

It was 4 in the morning and the third night in a row since we've brought him home that he'd woken up from that same nightmare.

Usually he would scream himself and the house awake but this was the first time something like this ever happened.

Since I told my brother and his friends about his nightmares they've been taking turns to stay with us in case something like this was to happen. 

Dr. Wang said it seems he's experiencing some form of PTSD but Azim refuses to give her insight on what he keeps dreaming about that could possibly be the cause.

Calming down Demarco released him and he walked over to me, "Fuck" he mumbles as he examines my neck which no doubt was starting to bruise.

"It's fine" I tell him as I moved his hands from my neck so he could stop looking at it.

"Yuh crazy how that fi fine?" he curses as he steps away from me sitting on the bed and Demarco left the room giving us some space.

"Dr. Wang did tell we seh things like this might happen so we should expect it" I tell him and him hiss him teeth.

"That nuh excuse wah just happen Ty" he says and I sigh walking over to him standing between his legs I cupped his face.

"You sure yuh nuh wah try the therapy thing? Maybe talking to someone who doesn't know you would help" I suggest placing a light kiss to his lips as his face softens.

"Fine" he agrees, "But until we know fi sure wah gwan we nah sleep inna the same room together" he says and I drop my hands from his face.

"Why not?" I asked and him look pan me crazy.

"Yuh realise wah just gwan, this time it might just be me choking you who's to tell if a nuh something worse next time" he vents and I nod understanding.

By the look on his face mi can see seh this really a get to him and mi wah fi be there for him whatever way mi can just like how he's been there for me, so if thats the approach he wants to take then so be it.