Chapter 6: Quite A Day

Lizzie’s P.O.V

“Guys im boreddddd” I said.

“Wanna do a twitcam?” Niall said.

“Yeshhhh! We haven’t done in like....forever” I said.

“You guys can do that. I’m gonna take a nap” Harry said rubbing his eyes and getting up.

He stretched, which made him make those cracking noises. I cringed at those noises. It just feels weird whenever i hear those noises. He left and Niall brought out his laptop. We both tweeted to our fans that we were doing a twitcam. Soon it was all set up and we were already getting some people watching and asking us questions.

“Wow. You guys are fast” I said looking at the number of people increasing.

“Hello! Niall is also here with me. Well you probably already knew that....” I said.

Niall chuckled. We both laid down on the floor with the laptop in front of us.

“Hmm. Someone just asked if it was true that you keep food in your bunk at night” I said smirking at Niall.

He turned red and nodded looking down. Aww! I was scrolling through some of the questions that people were sending when I felt Niall looking at me.

“Stop staring” I mumbled.

“Your cheek. It seems like its not getting better. It looks like it got worse” he said stroking my cheek.

I looked over at him. His eyes were filled with worry, guilt and regret.

“Niall. I’m fine. It will get better” i said.

“And they just saw that” I mumbled looking at the laptop.

People were sending in questions on what happened to my cheek and why did it seem that Niall did it. I ignored those and answered other ones.

“Um. Yes. I am performing another performance in Australia then I’m leaving for America pretty soon” I said.

After about an hour we said goodbye to the fans and logged off.

“I’m going to bed. Night” I said getting up.

“Night” He said yawning.

“Don’t eat all the food you keep in your bunk” I said smirking.

He turned red.

“Shudup” He said turning even more red.

I laughed and went into my bunk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Morning” I said into the living room while yawning.

“Um Liz. You might want to take a look at this” Liam said.

I looked over at the tv and that gossip show was on. Ugh. Its all lies. I sat between Liam and Niall.

“Last night Elizabeth Evans and her EX Niall Horan did a twitcam. They only asked a few questions but during that twitcam fans noticed that Elizabeth’s cheek was bruised. And Niall looked extremely guilty. Reporters say that Niall was the cause of that injury. Is it true? Did Niall really hurt his EX girlfriend? And on purpose?”

 You have got to be shitting me.... My jaw dropped. This can not be happening. I looked over at Niall who was on the verge of tears.

“Niall....” I said softly.