My Experience Writing This Book

Hi evryone I hope all are you are well and doing amazing! Thank you for sticking around with me and the books journey, it's deeply appreciated.

When writing this book I was young that's why you'd notice that in the beginning everything is all over the place because I had so much ideas I wanted to put in. I actually cringe at the first few chapters because of how cliche the characters were (my bad)

Before I wrote the book, I tried to see what the readers would be more interested in, and the mafia, helpless girl got the most attention, even I found the story line cringe and repetitive, but at the time I just thought it was what everyone wanted.

However, I was very cautious as to what my readers were reading because I indirectly get influenced by the things I read and I didn't want that to happen to you. So you'd notice how they haven't had sex yet, that's because I wanted to slip in your mind that just because you see a handsome, sexy person, doesn't mean you should give into your desires immediately or be fooled by looks that's why I tried implementing Xavior's dark characteristics so you'd see that even the prettiest people can have the ugliest hearts. But I also had to keep in mind that the readers would probably want them to end up together so I tried to make him sweet as well. Hence do not fall for the words and the tricks (honeymoon phase) be careful with who you open yourself up to.

However, when doing my observations on other books, heated scenes are what grabbed your attention as well. So I tried to include teasing to give you some excitement. I am very aware of the younger viewers that read my story and I try to include some valuable things while steering clear from adding too much sexual parts.

For instance, some of you hated Jessica for being such a drainer, however, Jessica was not blinded by the love of Xavier so she could see things that Victoria couldn't. And that happens in real life, we get so blinded by what we think love is, we tend to ignore it. So it is necessary for a Jessica in our lives to protect us from what we cannot see.

In the next book, I'll try to be less cringe and less influenced by what I think the readers want and try to be myself, hopefully you enjoy it more than this one.

Anyways, with regards to the next book, I have a couple of ideas on how I'm going to do it, but if you guys have any ideas, please feel free to message me your ideas here or you can dm me on my Instagram: https://instagram.com/sydney_jade_hansen?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Or you can manually search my name: sydney_jade_hansen if the link doesn't work.

I think I've said what I've wanted to say now I just wanna show you guys what I've been up to lately.